BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kelsey E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great at healing lips fast even when they’re in the worst shape. Is a gentle product that I feel good even giving to my kiddos to use on their lips when need be. Flavor is just right. Love that there is just enough flavor to feel it and know it’s on your lips but it isn’t flavored with some overbearing fruit flavor either.
Dominique R.
Houston
It’s ok the smell is a lil string for me. It don’t really seem to do anything for me. Unfortunately it didn’t not me my expectations.
Mellisa H.
Clinton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very nice chapstick/lip balm it has a smooth texture I uses this underneath lipstick to give my lips smooth surface for the lipstick would recommend Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
☾ s.
New London, NH
This is a very nice, refreshing lip balm. I have used it many times and will continue to. It is a thicker formula which I really like and it is minty and feels nice and smooth on the lips. This is a staple lip balm that everyone should have.
Olivia D.
Minersville, PA
This lip balm smells so good, just like honey. It keeps my lips feeling smooth, especially during the winter.
Alissa P.
Purchased at: Target
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! It soaks in and makes my lips feel moisturized and soft! Love it! Fantastic! Great!
Anastasia M.
Culver City, California
I loved this product, it kept my lips soft and supple without it being too greasy and even after it wore off my lists were kissable soft.
Jessa O.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Target
It is very moisturizing so it does the job at preventing chapped lips. I really enjoy the minty scent. I also like that it applies directly to my lips, no fingers to lips action. Very satisfied overall.
Courtney K.
Farmington, UT
Purchased at: Target
Staple lip balm. An easy to apply, easy to carry, typical lip balm. It works so well, and I always have it on hand.
lizzie v.
des moines
Love it. Everyone in my family uses it. I never had a negative experience with Burt's bees and never been disappointed with their products
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?