BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

🎀ℳαуℓιи ℳ.
Sharpsburg, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great lip balm! I love how it feels on my lips. I always get more when I run out, best stuff ever!! 😍
Katerina X.
columbus
Purchased at: ULTA
Great stuff. Will buy again. Effective and gentle. Easy to carry with you. Great stocking stuffer
Jasmine S.
Chadron
Purchased at: Walmart
All time favorite chapstick right here! I love love love the original. It is long lasting and thick but not to thick or greasy.
Cassie R.
Arlington
Burts Bees always makes my lips soft and fresh! I love the packaging and branding as much as I love the physical product. It always makes my lips soft but not sticky and goes on smooth every time. It also keeps them hydrated for much longer than other brands.
MaCaila S.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite chapstick ever! Typically when it comes to chapstick I’m very careless and tend to easily lose them before barely making a dent in the chapstick. However, once I tried this one it was instantly my new favorite and I’ve actually gone through two whole tubes of it. I use it every single day and it keeps my lips soft and moisturized.
member-118a0
Purchased at: Target
Classic lib balm. Super moisturizing, leaves a long lasting moisture and plumpness to lips.
Pei L.
Purchased at: CVS
The classic. Works well and is affordable. If my lips are super chapped and I’m too lazy to put a lip mask I’ll just smear this all over my lips and go to sleep. Works well!
EVA M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
As a quote un quote crunchy mom all natural products are always at the top of my families lost to purchase. We have been burts bees fans for approximately 4 years now .
Nan M.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite standard Lip balm. I don’t like how other brands have a really soft formula and this one is just right.
Nafaria M.
Flagstaff, AZ
This is the most hydrating and refreshing lip balm I have ever used. I refuse to buy any other chapstick. It works the best. The spearmint flavor is the best in my eyes because it works as a natural plumper as well.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?