Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I've used Burt's Bees Lip Balm for years and will 100% continue to do so. The lip balm does result in a slight tingling feeling after applying, but helps keep lips smooth and hydrated for hours.
I really like the feeling that this lip balm leaves on my lips. It’s smooth and leaves a tingly feeling, which I love. However, it takes a lot of slathering into my lips to saturate them enough to feel like they’re moisturized. Kinda waxy (which makes sense).
Me gusta lo leíste porque son Buenos para los labios hizo los profesores para los la Josefa hizo muy Buenos yo recomiendo para día del frío o cuando se enferma es todo muchas gracias y que son buenas noches y mismas
I liked the product,I didn't like the taste but I did only get the original. I haven't tried buying it again it got the job done for the day but I found something better. I was kind of expecting it to work a little better. I had to reapply I felt way more then what I should of had to while working outside.
I cannot live without my burts bees chapstick I always tried so many because regular chapstick just wasnt good for me and I love the feel of this on my lips. The peppermint oil give my lips life and that makes me so happy especially during winter months.
If i ever need chapstick I'm going to the store just to buy this! I love love peppermint i love the scent too it's refreshing like I'm chewing mint bubble gum , plus the other thing i love about this is the cooling feeling after putting it on , I'm obsessed i keep putting it on every hour and minute it feels so good on my lips it makes it super soft too...if my lips are getting dry it's work wonders !
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos