BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I think Burt's Bees is helpful, but highly overrated. It feels more waxy than moisturizing. The smell is average, just smells like waxy lip balm. I don't buy it often but I have bought it more than once. I like to change up the brands I use (given that they actually help) but this one is one I don't use too often.
Kyra B.
Elkhorn, WI
This is my go to and all time favorite lib balm. They are a tad bit expensive but I am willing to pay for them because not only are they cruelty free but they keep your lips moisturized for long periods of time!
Lu L.
I never leave home without my Burt's Bees Lip Balm! Fresh and minty and soothing. Keeps my lips kissable soft all year long - even in the cold North winters! Thankful I found this product. Been using it for over 16 years, and never looking back.
Briar V.
Burt’s Bees keeps my lips hydrated for a long time. It’s super easy to use and it’s a thick chapstick so it lasts. You can get it practically anywhere, Walmart, drug stores, Kroger, target, etc. I would definitely buy again. It always lasts me a long time. Gets pretty soft if left in the heat.
Kathryn P.
Flint, MI
I love this lip balm I use it a lot and I love the way it moisturizes my lips and how it smells really nice.it's really smooth on the lips it's not harsh. and I love the fact that it is made of beeswax and that the ingredients are very natural I would really recommend this to people.
Cristina M.
Palm Bay, FL
This chapstick is one that my whole family uses. It's definitely a great product for chapped lips. I was very impressed with the product and it always leaves my lips soft. I definitely recommend this product!
lucy b.
arkansas
I've tried a lot of lip balms and chapsticks, and this is one of the best. Not only is it moisturizing, but it's much more natural than most other products on the market. Easily accessible at pretty much any store. Not too expensive. It's the product that I keep coming back to over and over!
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
My favorite chap stick that I seriously bring EVERYWHERE. I keep one on my nightstand at home, in my car and in my purse so I'm never without it. It is so smooth and I don't have to use it every two seconds like most other chapsticks. My favorites are the vanilla bean and pomegranate.
Madison G.
Saint Cloud, MN
Great chapstick!! I love the tingly sensation this product leaves on my lips while also leaving them super moisturized and nourished. I recommend this product if you are looking for a great lip moisturizer. Super affordable at around 3 dollars and will last you a few months with frequent use!
kim a.
Batavia, IL
This has been my favorite lip balm for months now. My lips are always smooth and soft after applying this product. It is a great price and has never failed to smooth, moisturize and heal my lips. It has a soft peppermint smell that I love. I have bought this lip balm many, many times. It never fails me! I actually tried finding another brand to see if any one could outdo this one, but I came back to this one because it's unbeatable!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?