BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Audrey L.
Grand Rapids
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Very smooth and almost feels like the moisture wakes up your lips! Long lasting and you can feel/see the difference in just one day of use.
Kim C.
Hamilton
Purchased at: Target
I got this for my daughter and she loves Burt Bees lip balm. It is a little pricey!! You to buy what works for those chapped lips..
Samantha L.
Cincinnati
Purchased at: Walgreens
This lip balm is amazing at hydrating your lips. The packaging is nice and convenient. It’s very gentle on your lips and hydrates them. I am a repeat user of this product. I highly recommend to others!
Nelly A.
Murfreesboro
It worked pretty good. For me i really liked the smell of it, the item was at the Wal-Mart cash register and I saw it so I grabbed and gave ir a try
BROOKE M.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I didn't buy it but my boyfriend had it and I tried it one day and was so impressed by the way it felt on my lips and how soft it left them! Definitely my favorite lip balm!
Theresa B.
Portland
Purchased at: Target
Love this product, but I feel like my lips get dryer and I just need to be constantly applying it. Good for really dry lip moments though.
Laurel C.
Purchased at: Target
Not my favorite lip balm, but not my least favorite either. The balm is cooling and has a nice smell, but it doesn’t permanently heal my lips, I have to constantly reapply. I think my lips may have gotten used to it, so it’s not as effective
Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my holy grail of lip balms. I always have one in my pocket or purse. I notice more chapped lips with the flavored version of Burt’s Bees so I suggest sticking with the original. I have been using this for years and plan on continuing this.
Domonique V.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Target
The original Burt’s bees chapstick is my absolute favorite. It leaves your lips moisturized and tingly from the mint. I have one of these just about everywhere so I’m never without it. I will continue to purchase this product and recommend it to everyone.
Great product! I love that they have multiple flavors as well as them being natural. Its definitely helping my lips feel and look better. It's not too expensive either. Good price for what you're getting. I just wish they offered more of a variety.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?