BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lexi S.
Odenville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is very moisturizing and I love it!!!! It really helps my chapped lips. It's very gentle on my lips! It goes on smooth! I have used this product more than once and I definitely would recommend it!
Kendra S.
maryland
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's my favorite chapstick. I'm not a fan of the other flavors if I'm being honest, I feel they ate looser, or puller than the original waxy one. The cooling mint sensation is addicting and so soothing. I keep one I'm my desk, two in my purse, and one in the car. You can but them in 4 packs which is perfect. The only chapstick I ever actually used whole tubes of before I lost them.
Victoria G.
E Brunswick, NJ
Best everyday lip balm! I keep these all over, in my purse and my room, and apply them constantly in the winter when my lips are dry. I’ve tried other flavors but the OG is the best by far!
Lynette J.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Target
Leaves my lips soft and smooth. I love th scents they all come in, gentle but strong enough to keep my lips moisturized for the day.
Angie P.
Macungie
It didn’t smell good but worked well,it lasted pretty long and hidrated my lips berry well
Ava W.
Maywood
My favorite favorite favorite lip balm right now! I love the minty taste and the burn it gives on my lips haha
Sarah T.
Ava
I always like Burts bees..the quality and price are hard to beat. I've used it for years and will continue to. It's affordable and easy to find
brea b.
Purchased at: ULTA
Its winter time to get your chap lips together grab this it put moist back in your lip for a safe seal of shine
Emma J.
Lexington, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly how have you lived this long and never used a tube of Burt’s bees. It is a staple. I have used this chapstick solely since I grew out of my dr. Pepper flavored phase. It is the best it makes your lips soft, does not dry them out in the long run and even slightly plumps.
Meagan J.
Greenville
This product is great for hydrating lips that are dry or prevention of dry lips. I got the peppermint one and I loved it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?