BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
love this chapstick!! so good for chapped/cracked winter lips! i have been using this for yearssss now :)
Paige L.
New Baden, IL
I haven’t used very many of there products but what I have used I loved! Chapstick is always a must have and I’m ready to try more of there products!
Kristine C.
los angeles
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is absolutely amazing. My lips are always dry and cracking and the Burt’s bees beeswax lip balm helps to heal the cracks and also leaves a cooling feeling.
Kelly B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Burt’s Bees products, however this lip balm left my lips feeling dry after a few minutes of wear. It smells really good and you can’t beat the ingredients, but the waxy feeling it leaves isn’t my type of thing and it did not leave my lips feeling hydrated.
Mary S.
Adams Center
Purchased at: Walmart
Love Burt’s Bees lip products very hydrating. Great at keeping lips hydrated so they don’t chap!
Nicole H.
Littleton
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Burt bees! I love the peppermint!!! It feels like it’s working and it’s not too heavy. Love it!
Mercedes G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite go to chapstick I use it daily I spend a lot of time outdoors and in the winter time I use it religiously it's been the best lip moisturizer I've been able to find without spending an outrageous amount.
Alexandra A.
Dallas
I used to use this all the time growing up. I finally realized that it was actually making my lips more dry, more often, making it so I had to buy more and more. I haven’t used this in year and will probably not buy it ever again. Sorry :(
Mackenzie H.
Salina
Purchased at: Walgreens
It works very well, burt's bees is definitely my go to for makeup. They are a very good brand and have some cool flavors of chapstick. And the glimmer ones work well.
Meraki M.
north carolina
This is the best lip balm i have ever tried. Its super hydrating and does not have any sort of sticky or tick texture. Really light on the lips but gets the job done. It has all natural ingredients which is suprising to me. This is always in my purse.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?