BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tara T.
Balham, London
Love this lip balm. I'm a big fan of beeswax products and this natural lip balm really locks in the moisture on my lips and leaves them feeling soft and moist for hours. Would definitely recommend this lip balm. It's perfect for everyday use and it's a saviour in winter.
Allie M.
Lethbridge , AB
Burts bees always surprises me with the quality of their products! I truly enjoy most of what I try from this brand, and the lip balms are no exception! If you’re looking for something that works well, and is compact, this would be it! I highly Recommend this to anyone.
Chiara F.
This is really good stuff. I always keep it in my pocket! It leaves lips smooth and soft, it actually does hydrate them. I have the original and the vanilla one and I must say I prefer the original, I really like the tingly peppermint, it feels like it absorbs faster. The vanilla one, on the other hand, feels to me like it has a way too creamy consistency and it feels like it sits on top of my lips for way longer. I gave it to my brother though and he absolutely loved it! Just a matter of taste I guess. In general, I would 100% recommend this!
JoJo M.
Kristiansand
I love this product. It hydrate my lips and I love to use this under my liquid lipstick. I love the mintish feeling when i have put on the lip balm. I alway have this with me. I recommend this and it is affordable and it works really good with hydrating my lips.
Gina B.
Rothesay
One of my HG lip products. Love the cooling minty formula on my lips. Very soothing and moisturizing formula. I try other brands but always go back to this one. I’ve probably bought over 100 of these since I first discovered them and always have at least 3 on the go. If you haven’t tried it you are missing out!
Farzana💖 k.
This lip balm is very moisturising it has beeswax in it which is good for the lips. It's effective. I really like it. It's gentle. When you have chapped lips I just put it on and my lips look sooo smooth. I would buy it again. I recccomend it also as it's so good.
Darby G.
Brockville , ON
Can you really say anything bad about this product? It is amazing!!! I’ve been using this since I was in elementary school. I’ve always had problems with dry lips and I put this on before bed or when they get really bad and I can literally feel it doing work. The minty flavour in it is bomb!
Han F.
So so good! I love everything about this product. The texture, consistency, fragrance... most importantly, it does the job! It moisturises your lips without over doing. Slightly pricier than other brands of the same kind, but in my opinion, it's totally worth it!
Melinda B.
Port of Spain
A nice and simple lip balm. You don't need a whole bunch of ingredients to create something effective. In fact, I've found that simple is the most effective ways especially when it comes to cosmetics. I'd definitely recommend to others. It's a moisturizing balm.
Megan N.
halifax, NS
favourite lip balm ! i always carry one of these in my purse and back pack wherever i go! they keep my lips 100% hydrated and feel so good, i love the feeling and smell of it! super good price too ! i always get these in my stocking as stocking stuffers and get so excited! if you never tried burts bees before and have dry / chapped lips definitely try this out because it’s so good and lasts so long on your lips ! i love using mine i don’t know what i would do without it! plus it’s like any chap stick so it can fit in your pocket or wherever you need it to fit !
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?