BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Elizabeth F.
Spokane
Purchased at: Target
Absolutely love it! Works great when the cold weather chaps my lips horribly. I love the peppermint scent and how it's not a bunch of chemicals!
Bri H.
Robinson
Love it feels so nice on the lips.smells so good . It’s the perfect size very nice packaging, colors compliment each looks good.its very effective does its job. I would definitely recommend this to someone.
Madelynn P.
Sheboygan
Always has a great feel, great packaging, and healing. The only disappointment is that it can get pretty pricey if you dont find the right sales or coupons. Even beyond the prices, it is something I buy regularly. I would recommend to EVERYONE and ANYONE.
K 😛.
North Vernon, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don’t use this product quite often but I love it whenever I use it. Beeswax is the best for your lips
Nichole C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love. We use this product year after year. It’s a great price for the value.  It does a great job healing chapped lips. Main reason we use this product over and over is due to the reliability. This product meets expectations every time. Would love to see even more flavors.
Melody H.
Covina, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to ALL the time! It keeps my lips soft and moisturized all day. I also wear under matte liquid lipsticks which keeps my lips from cracking! Love the minty flavor.
Nicole W.
Morristown, NJ
Purchased at: Target
Not a fan of Burt’s Bees. It leaves my lips feeling sticky or tacky. It also flakes off of my lips.
Karen S.
Chattanooga
This is a great product at a great price point. It leaves your lips feeling soft and supple without feeling greasy or overly slick. The flavor is nice and not off-putting and the packaging is easily manageable. I would recommend this product to others.
arushi G.
sugar land
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product!!!!!!!!! Makes my lips feel hydrated fresh and dewy while not making it seem oily or sticky! Would definitely recommend to my friends or even buy as a gift 10/10 love this product 🤗🤗
Anna K.
Sugar Grove, IL
Purchased at: Target
THE BEST. Wish i could give this 10 stars. The only things that saves my lips during the winter. I also love the smell. The only lip balm that I use!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?