BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Aubrey M.
Weymouth
Love Burt’s Bees! My lips get very chapped during the colder seasons and Burt’s bees helps so much. Great texture and very effective within the first 24 hours. Good price especially when it lasts forever. Highly recommend to others!!! They come in all different scents/ flavors. Cucumber mint is a good one too!
Susana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s an okay product there’s really nothing special about it. It’s just like any other lip balm or chapstick honestly I don’t see a difference. If anything I wouldn’t buy it again I would probably just stick to Carmex
Sarah G.
Brooklyn , OH
Purchased at: Target
My favorite chapstick ever! Smells great, leaves my lips super soft and is a great price!
annie m.
michigan
Purchased at: Target
My favorite chapstick since I was a little girl. I have tried other products, but I always go back to this one. Although it's a bit more pricey than other chapsticks, I don't mind paying extra for a good product. I love the minty flavor that makes my lips feel refreshed, and this product always keeps my lips smooth.
Olivia T.
Madera
Purchased at: Target
A must have in our home love the way it makes my lips fill I have them in my purse car makeup bag
Evan B.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the smell and tingliness I get from this chapstick! It literally is the most perfect chapstick I’ve ever bought!!
Racheal R.
south central
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this chapstick. Always have some around the house. It's a staple for our household. It's a fail safe option.
Hayley L.
Grand Junction
Purchased at: Target
By far my favorite chapstick out there. Helps repair chapped lips, makes lips soft and moisturized!
Nereidaa O.
Tucson
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite lip balm to protect my skin from being dry and chapped. I buy one every week💖😂
Kayla N.
Pearland
Purchased at: Walmart
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPSTICK!! This chapstick has saved my lips from all lip disasters. I wouldn’t trade it for any other chapstick.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?