BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Paige K.
Appleton , WI
Hands down this is my favorite lip balm!! I keep one in my purse at all times! Especially now during winter my lips get extremely dry. This lip balm heals them and keeps my lips moisturizer! Plus it smells like peppermint and makes your lips feel tingly!
KendrahJ💎 J.
Fitchburg, MA
I love Burt's Bees! I tried this when it was the only thing left at my school's store. I got like a pomegranate flavor and it smelled so good and kept my lips moisturized. I can truly say that this is the go too. I wasn't familiar with this at first, but if you give it a try..you will not be disappointed.
❤️
This an ok lip balm. It moistures my lips but not to the point where i like it. Its easy to apply. But i feel it gets more under the surface. Id rather it get under the surface and on the surface. It is not very long lasting. I would recommend this to people who  like a quick soft moisturizer.
Carly N.
Toms River, NJ
Burts bees is my favorite brand for lip colors and chapsticks. I love how long it lasts and the colors they have available. This brand always meets my expectations and is very easy to use and apply. I will definitely buy this brand again as it is so good!
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
I bought this product to help my chapped lips thinking that it would help. I was 100% wrong. It made my lips worse. When I woke up in the morning my lips felt and look horrible. I was so upset that I wasted my money on this product.
Eileen F.
Aventura, FL
I fell in love with this lip balm on the beach, my lips were super dry and a family lend me one of this and the change was fast. When you suffer from constant dry and chapped lips, lip balm is a must! And out of all the ones I've tried, I find this one in particular to be the right balance of hydrating and cooling.
Stephanie S.
I never leave home without this chapstick. I have one at work, at home and in my purse. I like the tingle it has after you apply it. It does last long (granted you don't lose it like I do). I buy this at Walmart and CVS and am a repeat buyer. I have tried the tinted balm before but it wasn't my cup of tea.
Lindsey M.
this one is one of the best chap stick' i have ever used because it moisturizes my lips i just love how soft and hydrated it leaves them i recommend this a lot! i will totally make sure i grab another one at the store soon
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
I'm not going to lie, I have a slight addiction to lip balms and was very picky about which ones I liked. I found Burt's Bees when I was out shopping once and decided to try it. I LOVE IT! Especially the coconut one!
constanza e.
Little Elm, TX
I have had many amazing experiences with this brand and I have absolutely loved it! I can date back to kindergarten when I first started using this creamy and waxy lip balm.I remember my lips would always be chapped and I would always tell my mom to buy  me it. I love this lip balm so MUCH!!!!! the price is perfect for such a good product. it leaves your lips amazing, and buttery . I highly recommend this product!!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?