BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Danielle D.
hartford
Purchased at: Walgreens
Personally I feel like this doesn't hydrate my lips like I need it too. I would choose this over other Chapsticks though. But it doesn't leave my lips feeling hydrated. I feel like I need to apply every fifteen minutes. I love the minty freshness
Shayla D.
Visalia
This lip balm worked awesomely and I would definitely recommend it! It was very effective and I have no complaints about it. It had a very nice package and also smelled amazing. It made my lips feel ultra smooth and I would definitely buy it again.
Jess Z.
Brinnon
Really good product. Burt's Bees is a great brand with amazing products. Highly effective.  Good for the price. Very gentle.
Makeup B.
Bayonne
Love this stuff . Works really great and my lips are always smooth ! Can’t leave the house with out it ! It’s very gentle and works amazingly over my lip stick . Very effective
Olivia G.
North Las Vegas
Purchased at: Walgreens
My definite go to when chapped lips & winter time! The smoothness lasts for a couple hours! And my chapped lips are gone within like 3 days! Not very expensive either.
Samantha J.
Alexander, IA
Doesn’t smell the best, but definitely helps with chapped lips. Not my go to, but good in a pinch.
Jeanette  W.
Absolutely love this lip balm. My lips are always smooth with Burt’s bees! I have one in my car, one by my bed and I never leave home with one in my purse! Best lips ever💋
Cynthia D.
Sellerville
Purchased at: Walmart
I keep this with me at all times because of how good it works. It’s cheap and gets the job done. I love how soft my lips are after this product.
Shelby P.
Long Neck
Purchased at: Walgreens
A great lip balm. Scent free! Slightly waxy (well.. it is beeswax afterall) but an easy, hassle free lip balm that is effective with great ingredients.
Faith B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not bad but it tasted weird. I know you aren’t supposed to like the taste of it.. but it still got in my mouth. Anyways it did make my lips feel better though.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?