BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Justice S.
Sheffield, Yorkshire
This lip balm is another of my all time favourites! More on the pricey side than some drugstore lip balms available but definitely worth the price and would definitely repurchase! It does everything you want a lip balm to do and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling on your lips!
Jenna S.
I have been using this forever and can’t go without it! It keeps my lips so moisturized and helps them when they are super chapped. Also the peppermint feels tingly, refreshing and great on the lips. I love that it’s all natural ingredients. Would recommend it to others!
Lowri T.
Bridgend
This lip balm is almost like a lip treatment, it’s so effective and I’ve bought it multiple times. It’s so easy to chuck in your bag and to use on the go. It’s inexpensive and you can buy it on amazon. It’s long lasting and doesn’t transfer as easily as other balms.
Tara T.
Balham, London
Love this lip balm. I'm a big fan of beeswax products and this natural lip balm really locks in the moisture on my lips and leaves them feeling soft and moist for hours. Would definitely recommend this lip balm. It's perfect for everyday use and it's a saviour in winter.
Allie M.
Lethbridge , AB
Burts bees always surprises me with the quality of their products! I truly enjoy most of what I try from this brand, and the lip balms are no exception! If you’re looking for something that works well, and is compact, this would be it! I highly Recommend this to anyone.
Chiara F.
This is really good stuff. I always keep it in my pocket! It leaves lips smooth and soft, it actually does hydrate them. I have the original and the vanilla one and I must say I prefer the original, I really like the tingly peppermint, it feels like it absorbs faster. The vanilla one, on the other hand, feels to me like it has a way too creamy consistency and it feels like it sits on top of my lips for way longer. I gave it to my brother though and he absolutely loved it! Just a matter of taste I guess. In general, I would 100% recommend this!
JoJo M.
Kristiansand
I love this product. It hydrate my lips and I love to use this under my liquid lipstick. I love the mintish feeling when i have put on the lip balm. I alway have this with me. I recommend this and it is affordable and it works really good with hydrating my lips.
Gina B.
Rothesay
One of my HG lip products. Love the cooling minty formula on my lips. Very soothing and moisturizing formula. I try other brands but always go back to this one. I’ve probably bought over 100 of these since I first discovered them and always have at least 3 on the go. If you haven’t tried it you are missing out!
Farzana💖 k.
This lip balm is very moisturising it has beeswax in it which is good for the lips. It's effective. I really like it. It's gentle. When you have chapped lips I just put it on and my lips look sooo smooth. I would buy it again. I recccomend it also as it's so good.
Darby G.
Brockville , ON
Can you really say anything bad about this product? It is amazing!!! I’ve been using this since I was in elementary school. I’ve always had problems with dry lips and I put this on before bed or when they get really bad and I can literally feel it doing work. The minty flavour in it is bomb!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?