BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

nicki s.
Redfield, SD
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product. Doesnt leave a waxy feel or my lips dry after so I feel the need to constantly reapply. Good smell feels nice on the lips.
Dominique R.
Houston
It’s ok the smell is a lil string for me. It don’t really seem to do anything for me. Unfortunately it didn’t not me my expectations.
Mellisa H.
Clinton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very nice chapstick/lip balm it has a smooth texture I uses this underneath lipstick to give my lips smooth surface for the lipstick would recommend Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
☾ s.
New London, NH
This is a very nice, refreshing lip balm. I have used it many times and will continue to. It is a thicker formula which I really like and it is minty and feels nice and smooth on the lips. This is a staple lip balm that everyone should have.
Olivia D.
Minersville, PA
This lip balm smells so good, just like honey. It keeps my lips feeling smooth, especially during the winter.
Kimberly T.
Peoria , AZ
Purchased at: CVS
The menthol feels good on your lips but it seems to dehydrate them after a while. It’s not a brand I use anymore.
Jillian Z.
Orland Hills
Purchased at: Target
This was a really good chapstick all in all. It smelled really good. I couldnt get enough of it. It did the job and made my lips smooth and exfoliated. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry or cracked lips!
Courtney K.
Farmington, UT
Purchased at: Target
Staple lip balm. An easy to apply, easy to carry, typical lip balm. It works so well, and I always have it on hand.
lizzie v.
des moines
Love it. Everyone in my family uses it. I never had a negative experience with Burt's bees and never been disappointed with their products
Alie B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing chapstick. I love the tingling feeling it gives my lips. Makes them feel so soft.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?