BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kelsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this chapstick. It works great for daily use. I have been using this for well over a decade now and would not recommend any other lip balm over this.
Kim M.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Walgreens
Made my lips feel very moisturized and soft. Not sticky like a lot of other lip balms I have tried. I will definitely buy this again.
Joslyn B.
Anderson
I love this original Burt bees chapstick. It have a smooth texture and a very nice clean smell. It has very appealing packaging and it a practical size do travel with. It fits very nicely in a purse and it’s nice on the go. I would totally recommend to anyone with chapped lips it is very soothing.
Jill S.
Orange
Purchased at: Walmart
My ABSOLUTE favorite chapstick of my whole entire life! The peppermint flavor is perfect level, not overwhelming but enough that I can feel the tingle on my lips. The stick holds its form perfectly in my pocket and doesnt disintegrate into a mess on my face after being in my pocket all day long
Bailey F.
pgh × ohio u
I really like Burt's Bees lip balm it has a nice minty feel to it and it works very well. The original is my favorite, but I also have one that's a sunscreen one that I wear in the summertime which I really like too. I would recommend this one as a cheap lip balm that works great.
Kevin K.
Manassas
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great. Not my favorite lip balm but its deff a great one and would use again if it was all i had. I have other favorite but it gets the job done.
Anna P.
Milwaukie
Purchased at: Amazon
I always have multiple of these all around my house. I sometimes try other chapsticks but nothing compares to Burt's Bees.
Nena A.
California
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps your lips moisturized for a while. But then my lips get dry. I do like the minty tingly feeling though.
Kenzie S.
Mount Morris
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the scent, taste and very moisterzing. Spf. Good brand.. Worth the price. Favorite is the mango one
Amanda D.
Gresham, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it! Love the instant tingle on my lips! Great flavor and last for hours. Always happy to see new flavors from Burt’s Bees Beeswax lip balm.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?