BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Maddie J.
California City
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product was very everyday kinda wear. I loved it soooooooo much. I could keep this in my pocket allll dayyy and whenever I needed it, I could just get it out. I would buy this again. And would 111% recommend this to everyone and anyone.
Tamara B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is probably an unpopular opinion, but Burt’s Bees is just okay for me as a lip balm. The effects don’t seem to last that long. I feel like I have to reapply more often when I use it. It does moisturize upon application, though.
Taylor P.
Zebulon
Purchased at: Walmart
I always have this lip balm with me. Since the weather is always crazy where I’m from this really comes in handy.
Kristin K.
Nashville
I have seriously been using this product since I was 11 years old. I go through about a tube a month that means I have bought at least 264 tubes of Burt's Bees lip balm. Don't bother with the other kinds-- the original is best. If you want that tingly lip feeling this is the only lip balm you will ever need.
Lyndsi P.
Lenoir
Purchased at: Walmart
My best friend swears by this chapstick and she let me try it and I also loved it! Definitely going to try other scents.
BreCeliberti C.
Orlando
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like the natural product, the hydration, and the mild scent. Not harsh like other lip brands.
Naomi M.
It’s Burt’s bees! They’re a big brand for a reason, and this balm is a classic. Bzzzzzz
Melissa C.
Cranston
Purchased at: CVS
This is my favorite lip balm ever. It makes my lips feel smooth and like the lip balm really gets into your lips to make them stay soft longer.
Genevieve M.
Omaha
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing product. Keeps lips hydrated all day long. I have no complaints about this product.
Jennifer H.
Very nice, very smooth. Helps chapped lips a lot .  The scent was pleasant. I keep a tube in my, purse, house. My kids refuse to use anything else as it’s so gentle on their skin. I put this in everyone’s stocking for Christmas
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?