BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sarah A.
Herminie, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to product. It doesn’t leave my lips feeling more dry/chapped as other lip balms do. This is the most effective lip balm I have used. I love the tingle I get and I always recommend this to other people.
Catherine B.
Washington, D.C.
Love the minty feel and scent. It lasts a long time but makes my lips feel even more cracked.
Meraki M.
north carolina
This is the best lip balm i have ever tried. Its super hydrating and does not have any sort of sticky or tick texture. Really light on the lips but gets the job done. It has all natural ingredients which is suprising to me. This is always in my purse.
Jennifer J.
San Marcos, CA
okay so I am not the biggest fan of chapstick but I purchased this a month ago and I’m obsessed with it. I highly recommend it, it makes my lips feels so smooth and it’s so light on the lips. I love it so much.
Ashley N.
Bonita
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite brands! This lip balm is moisturizing but still super lightweight. Plus it makes your breath smell fresh and lips feel tingly!
Jamie S.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Burt’s Bees chapstick is literally the only chapstick I use everyday and that’s because it really does work. It’s extremely hydrating, applies to your lips very smooth, and feels super nice and light on your lips!
Kristin W.
Granada Hills
Purchased at: CVS
The original Burt’s bees flavor is my absolute favorite!!! I have been buying this lip balm for over 10 years. This stuff is amazing! You could have lips as dry as an alligator and within a day your lips will look like new. I’ve purchased almost all of the other flavors they make as well but non compare to the original. I’ve been able to convert many people over to buy this brand.
Emily M.
West Paducah, KY
Love this lip balm! Always leaves my lips so smooth and I love that it’s all natural. Is so refreshing, especially in the winter. I’ll have to try some of the flavors they have!
Jahzam -.
The best lip balm to use. It smooth out my crusty lips and does not leave that stupid white line. I've been using this for the past 7 years and it's the best lip balm ever. Better than high-end, best in the drugstore.
C G.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: CVS
Addicted to Burt’s bees beeswax lip balm. I have used this for yearrrssz and it’s my most trusted chapstick. It moisturizes better than any other and I’m obsessed with the minty cool fresh application.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?