BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

angeline L.
Los Angeles
love it! really good smell, perfect for on the go, fits my lips nicely and although i have tried many in the past, this has been in my top 20. the only downside is that you have to keep reapplying it and that it's very waxy, instead of hydrating immediately
Jazmyne M.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite chapstick of all time. I'm never trading in this product. It never let's me down and it never will.
ainsley r.
This product always makes my lips feel nice and fresh and I never feel like I need to apply lots of product in order for them to remain that way. I love the smell of this lip balm and the packaging is adorable - I would absolutely recommend these to everyone. They aren’t expensive and they are very high quality.
Toree T.
Great! It was given to me by a friend and I really enjoyed the formula of the product.
Breanna F.
Chandler, AZ
Purchased at: Target
All time favorite lip care product I always have the peppermint with me. Makes my lips so soft and stays on!
Maggie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Don’t really like this. Doesn’t do much to my lips. It’s pretty harsh for me. Don’t recommend but other people might like it
Grayson D.
The best chapstick for the winter season, summer season... actually... ALL the seasons. My dad’s go to as well. He buys us new packs each winter! A family favorite!
Samantha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great everyday use lip balm! Light and smooth on lips, doesn’t get tacky or sticky over time and smells great!
Kait D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite chapstick! It smells great, and it’s natural. Packaging is perfect. 10/10 recommend!
Makeup B.
Bayonne
Love this stuff . Works really great and my lips are always smooth ! Can’t leave the house with out it ! It’s very gentle and works amazingly over my lip stick . Very effective
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?