BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lex M.
New York
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Dont understand why people are obsessed with Burt’s Bees. Personally, Burt’s Bees dries out my lips
Elizabeth R.
Caldwell, NJ
This is my favorite lip balm because it moisturizes my lips without making them feel wet. It makes your lips tingle and feels great! It’s also easy to find in pretty much any store and it’s affordable (about $3)!
Ashley N.
Bonita
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite brands! This lip balm is moisturizing but still super lightweight. Plus it makes your breath smell fresh and lips feel tingly!
Jade L.
Westminster
Purchased at: Target
OMG I’m impressed! I’ve tried many lip balms from drugstore to high end brands but this is so far my favorite! It’s super affordable yet works better than anything else. This is the only lip balm that can heal my super chapped lips when nothing can’t. 100% would recommend!
Desiré S.
Fresno
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my everyday lip balm. My lips tend to get really dry and peel but this cuts it back to a minimum when I use it daily. I like that it has the menthol but I do wish that it tasted and smelled just a little better. It does make the things you're drinking or eating taste a little different
Kristin W.
Granada Hills
Purchased at: CVS
The original Burt’s bees flavor is my absolute favorite!!! I have been buying this lip balm for over 10 years. This stuff is amazing! You could have lips as dry as an alligator and within a day your lips will look like new. I’ve purchased almost all of the other flavors they make as well but non compare to the original. I’ve been able to convert many people over to buy this brand.
Ahna C.
pensacola
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite lip balm!! I haven’t found another one I like as much as these. You have to try them. They are a little pricey at around $3 but they are completely worth it!! So moisturizing and feel so great on the lips
Emily M.
West Paducah, KY
Love this lip balm! Always leaves my lips so smooth and I love that it’s all natural. Is so refreshing, especially in the winter. I’ll have to try some of the flavors they have!
Tina S.
Magnolia, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best lip balms on the market. It met all my expectations. And the price was vary good. I would recommend this to anyone wanting softer lips. I would definitely try this product again.
Jahzam -.
The best lip balm to use. It smooth out my crusty lips and does not leave that stupid white line. I've been using this for the past 7 years and it's the best lip balm ever. Better than high-end, best in the drugstore.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?