BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sam S.
Lincoln
Purchased at: Walgreens
The coconut one is by far my favorite! Burt’s Bees always reminds me of my best friend also! Just little memories every time I use it! It’s smooth but the scent isn’t too overpowering either. I love their other products too
Natasha G.
boca raton, FL
Purchased at: Target
What I love about Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm other than is basic chapstick packaging and ability to fit anywhere is it’s ingredients! The idea of natural beeswax with a smooth and moisturizing application just makes me feel nice! Love it!
Alyssa C.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Burt’s Bees is an all time favorite of mine. I literally never go a day without this baby right here! I keep one in my purse, my car, and my nightstand. It is truly a holy grail of mine. I will forever repurchase this. Any flavor smells great. I just love it.
Sarah S.
Benton, KY
I came across this little gym and I was actually surprised, I had never heard of Burts bees and just decided to draw it out since I have lost my lip balm and I urgently need it during the winter months. It keeps my lips moisturized without leaving a gloopy thick mess behind. Which I really appreciate to be honest.
Maddie J.
California City
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product was very everyday kinda wear. I loved it soooooooo much. I could keep this in my pocket allll dayyy and whenever I needed it, I could just get it out. I would buy this again. And would 111% recommend this to everyone and anyone.
Taylor P.
Zebulon
Purchased at: Walmart
I always have this lip balm with me. Since the weather is always crazy where I’m from this really comes in handy.
Kristen D.
Vidor
Purchased at: Walgreens
The OG lip balm in my opinion. I love this stuff. Great smell, applies very easily. Very effective for dry lips. I love yellow and bees so of course I love the packaging! I would recommend this lip balm to anyone! :)
Chelsea D.
Clermont
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this at night before bed and in the morning when I wake up my lips are so soft. Smells great too and lasts a long time.
Shelby M.
Tucson
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this lip balm when my lips are chapped. It smells good, its moisturizing, and it tingles (a must when I buy Lip Balm). It’s a little bit pricy but I love it. 😍
Kristin K.
Nashville
I have seriously been using this product since I was 11 years old. I go through about a tube a month that means I have bought at least 264 tubes of Burt's Bees lip balm. Don't bother with the other kinds-- the original is best. If you want that tingly lip feeling this is the only lip balm you will ever need.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?