BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessa O.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: Target
It is very moisturizing so it does the job at preventing chapped lips. I really enjoy the minty scent. I also like that it applies directly to my lips, no fingers to lips action. Very satisfied overall.
Courtney K.
Farmington, UT
Purchased at: Target
Staple lip balm. An easy to apply, easy to carry, typical lip balm. It works so well, and I always have it on hand.
lizzie v.
des moines
Love it. Everyone in my family uses it. I never had a negative experience with Burt's bees and never been disappointed with their products
Jordan L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Target
Love the smell and smoothness of this chapstick. Effective for a short while, definitely need to be reapplied quite often. Dried out lips little.
Diana C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My go to! I love the feeling when putting it on. My kids love it as well. So win win.
Amanda V.
Thornhurst
It was alright. Not the best that I have ever tried. It was not too disappointing. It was good value not pricey.
Amy J.
Purchased at: ULTA
My absolute fav lip balm!!! I love the slight refreshing minty feel!!! Balm is rich and conditioning. Always great for dry cracked lips! It’s a great value and a must have for summer or winter. I only wish there was a sunscreen option.
Ani K.
Saugus
Purchased at: CVS
This one is a great choice because it is unscented. I bought it for my boyfriend and he still uses it to this day. Great for gifts and stalking stuffers. It really does the job and you get your money’s worth
Alisha M.
Kansas City
Purchased at: CVS
Burt’s bees is a great lip balm as well! I love the original!! I’m not a fan of the colored ones. But have chapped lips this is your product!
Gloria P.
Cabot
Purchased at: Walmart
I Have used Burt’s bees for years and love the coverage it gives. It is a gentle lip balm and works great if you are looking for something more natural.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?