BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Xiandra J.
San Jose
Purchased at: Sephora
This is probably my favorite lip balm. I love how it makes my lips a bit plumper from the peppermint and it stays on for a while. It is a bit pricey but not too bad.
Miranda M.
This is my go to chapstick. It always works best for me. The price is great for the quality of the product. It’s gentle and great for my sensitive skin. It’s better than all the cheaper products that I’ve tried. I wouldn’t change this product at all.
Cassie C.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to chapstick. I’ve switched to a few others trying out other options and always come back to this. It’s refreshing, cooling, and keeps my lips hydrated. I just bought two more to have one in my purse and one on my kitchen counter at all times!
Jordan A.
Pelzer, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this lip balm. Not only does it protect your lips but it helps heal dry chapped lips as well. It’s not expensive and great for everyone. I will buy this again when I run out of what I have. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone.
kaitlyn m.
Purchased at: Walmart
Burt’s bees is one of my favorite brands of chapstick! It relieves the pain of chapped lips. It tingles when you first put it on but instantly relieves the discomfort! I am addicted to this brand
ashley m.
Ellensburg, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
So good for the price, definitely the original is the best one and leaves my lips feeling minty and moisturized
Caroline B.
Annapolis
Purchased at: Target
The best lip balm around and it’s all natural so it makes it even better! Has a minty smell/flavor
Alexis V.
Bryan
Purchased at: Walmart
this is my favorite lip balm i have ever used. i will always recommend this product to everyone! i love the tingle on my lips that it gives me!
Nicole S.
Elk Grove Village
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve purchased more of these than any other lip product. One can literally be found in every purse or make up bag. I love the scent and the tingle it sometimes causes on my lips.
Amalia C.
Appleton, WI
I love Burt's Bees lip balm - it's such a classic staple! Smells amazing, and keeps my lips super hydrating. I definitely prefer the tube over the tin - it's so much easier to apply and doesn't get my fingers sticky. I will continue to purchase this.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?