BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jamie F.
Chicago
This is the perfect lip balm. Living in the midwest, having chapstick over winter is so important. Burt’s Bees chapstick always moisturizes and hydrates my lips with a refreshingly cool, minty feeling. If you suffer with chapped lips, I highly recommend this product!
Caitlin R.
This is the best chapstick I’ve ever used. I have about 5 or more of them for backup. It doesn’t have a greasy feeling at all and makes my lips feel soft. The price is ok but could be better but it’s definitely worth it for me!
Mariel R.
Providence, RI
I saw a review of this product on allure and i bought it at Walmart and i can’t live without it my lips were super dry now they are perfect i like the cooling sensation when you apply it. Also the price is not bad is worth it.
Danielle R.
El cajon, CA
Totally favorite chapstick product ever. The smell is good and it always seems to heal my lips over night whenever I load a big glob in over night to sleep thru. I’ve been using it for about 15 years and won’t stop anytime soon
Jenny O.
I love Burts Bees products! However, I will give a disclaimer. I am recommending the original (Vit E and Peppermint) formula. The other formulas that have been infused with other flavors such a coconut or berry have a very dying consistency. But the Vitamin E and Peppermint formula is the only thing that works for my lips!
Lanie C.
I'm a sucker for Burt's Bees! It feels medicated and conditioning to my lips. I love how soft my lips feel after using this product. It's always a go to product for me.
Olivia R.
Crestview
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really nice formula, it went on my lips very smoothly. This product is very affordable. This was my first time ever using the product as well. Packaging was also very easy to open. I will be buying this product in the future.
Jackie J.
Schaumburg
Purchased at: Target
I love everything this company makes. This lip balm is my absolute favorite. I love the cool sensation after each use. Sometimes balms can be hit or miss for me. This stuff works! My lips are moisturized hours after using it!
Kalliopi L.
Wayne, NJ
I have had this product for at least 3 years and I can say that every time I put it on I feel replenished. For 3.99, this product is definitely worth buying. It is easy to use but the only thing is to be careful not to lose it. Other than that I definitely recommend anyone with chapped lips to purchase this product.
Easter B.
Tucson
Another trusty anti-crusty lip balm. Burt's bees is one of the natural brands that make you feel like a nature warrior the second you use it. I've been using this product on and off for the past couple of years and its an easy mindless purchase that gives you the results you need. No schmancy fancy instructions, you just put it on your lips and continue with your day. This lip balm is great to have in your bag for your everyday lip hydrating needs.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?