BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amber M.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorites! The only downfall is there is no SPF which is always a great added bonus for a chapstick. I love the minty ness and consistency
Maggie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Don’t really like this. Doesn’t do much to my lips. It’s pretty harsh for me. Don’t recommend but other people might like it
Makeup B.
Bayonne
Love this stuff . Works really great and my lips are always smooth ! Can’t leave the house with out it ! It’s very gentle and works amazingly over my lip stick . Very effective
Tali W.
New Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This lip balm is nice and hydrating. The subtle mint leaves lips feeling fresh and hydrated. This is a classic for a reason
Samantha I.
Purchased at: Walmart
Burt’s Bees always leaves me smelling so good and feeling fresh. My lips feel so full and healthy after applying the lip balm. This product is a family favorite and I get about five to six of these each year in my stocking. Love it!
Doris N.
Washington
Purchased at: Target
Love Burt’s Bees. It’s the only lip balm I use that doesn’t make my lips feel drier after the balm disappears. I used other brands like Carmex and other luxury brands before but they just aren’t the same!
Shelbi H.
Fort Worth
Decent lip balm. Refreshing and hydrating on the lips. I do have to reapply a lot but I think that’s due to my dry lips. The products smells and feels good on the lips and is something I’ve used for years and years. Can’t go wrong with this chap stick
Kaitlyn S.
Lombard, IL
Purchased at: Target
I love this original peppermint scent/flavor. It leave my lips feeling moisturized and healthy and plump from the minty-ness. I buy this product over and over again. And I put it in several times a day.
Haimy P.
Washington
Purchased at: Walmart
Only chapstick that doesn’t make me break out around my lips. Has a little tingly sensation
keegan b.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product, it really moistens my lips even my husband loves this product and he wont use anything else
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?