BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jesse R.
Saint Paul, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the feeling it leaves on the lips. Nice and refreshing and NATURAL. I would highly recommend this chapstick
ShaniekaHunni B.
Brooklyn
Great lip balm one of the things i love is that its all organic. I love all the flavors they come in. They keep my lips super soft during the day. They are also a great buy. The price is really affordable.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I love the peppermint smell and it refreshes your lips and makes them feel smooth. I just wish it went on a little smoother.
Hermosa N.
keeps lips very mosit. I tend to have dry crack lipsand this helps so much. This is my go to lip balm. I highly recommend this product.
abbi e.
Scottsville
Purchased at: Walmart
Very moisturizing and works really well. Honestly really worth the money and I would rec omens this totally. It really helps with chapped lips
Makayla B.
Purchased at: Walmart
It really gets all the dead skin off and has a really refreshing smell which can be smelled from a distance away
ItsAngelBitch♏️ R.
Phelan
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a big fan of Burts bees products but this Chapstick/lip balm is my favorite. I’ve already purchased it like 10 times and I can’t get over it. it has that cool mint smell and taste I absolutely love the cool mind because it leaves my lips feeling cold and refreshing I apply this product daily every morning and my lips have it felt chapped or dry at all.
Kristine C.
los angeles
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is absolutely amazing. My lips are always dry and cracking and the Burt’s bees beeswax lip balm helps to heal the cracks and also leaves a cooling feeling.
Kayla H.
chicago il
Purchased at: Target
I don’t think you can ever go wrong with this Burt’s Bees classic. It applies slightly thick but lasts long so it doesn’t bother me. I like the minty flavor it gives off.
Alexandra A.
Dallas
I used to use this all the time growing up. I finally realized that it was actually making my lips more dry, more often, making it so I had to buy more and more. I haven’t used this in year and will probably not buy it ever again. Sorry :(
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?