BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Anna D.
South Elgin, IL
Purchased at: Target
I have used this lip balm on and off for like 10 plus years. It helps with dryness and has a nice peppermint tingle to it. The dry air with the change of weather has got my lips looking and feeling very dry and Vaseline is not working for me. I decided to pick this up from the store last and today my lips feel smooth and are not peeling!
Nena A.
California
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps your lips moisturized for a while. But then my lips get dry. I do like the minty tingly feeling though.
Bella O.
Minnesota
I have been a user for many years. Simple packaging which is sturdy enough to last for years which is a nice feature. It is very affordable especially for its quality.
Katy H.
New Bern
Purchased at: Target
I have big lips and need chapstick all year long, but especially in the winter when this stuff is a lifesaver.
Jayoon🐧 L.
urbana, IL
THIS LIP BALM IS A LIFESAVER. I always keep this on me (along with my glossier balm dot com) and it instantly moisturizes my lips when they're feeling a little dry. The peppermint has a nice cooling feeling and smells fresh and pleasant. It keeps your lips moisturized and absorbs well onto the lips. I put this on under all of my lipsticks and it prevents my lips from getting dry but isn't too greasy that my lipstick smudges. If I could recommend any one lip product it would be this one
Kelsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this chapstick. It works great for daily use. I have been using this for well over a decade now and would not recommend any other lip balm over this.
Goofy p.
arlington
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great for people who lips get chapped in the winter and fall I personally love the smell it’s easy to carry around and they last me a pretty long time so that way I don’t have to keep going to buy a new lip product every week
Brianna T.
Purchased at: Target
I want to like this but it is honestly pretty drying. It doesn't go on smoothly and it just makes my lips feel more chapped afterwards.
andrea r.
Belleville, IL
Purchased at: Target
This is another great lip balm to use when you’re in need of some serious healing. I always use this when my lips start to get dry in the winter or when I have a small crack in my lips!
Caroline B.
Annapolis
Purchased at: Target
The best lip balm around and it’s all natural so it makes it even better! Has a minty smell/flavor
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?