Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,612 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I think this chapstick is a original go to when you’re looking for chapstick. It has a lasting effect and a way better formula than the other chapsticks I have purchased. I highly recoup this for really dry lips it get the job done quick. 😂-zienab
This is one of the top chapsticks I’ve ever used. It lays on a little thick if you like to apply it all over and around your lips, but the scent is not overwhelming, and there is no taste, which is nice. It has a soft minty smell, and is pretty long lasting. Overall it’s a great product for hydrating dry lips!
I purchased the Vitamin E & Peppermint lip balm chapstick, I was not a fan. It was hard to apply, the chapstick was thick, you really have to push on your lips to spread. I did like the smell of it, and the way the peppermint made my lips kind of tingle. After a few hours my lips started to dry/wear. My lips started to peel in layers. It was so strange. I will not buy again.
By far the best on the market! Ive ahd plenty of different products that i purchased for quite a bit of money and it seems as the pice point on this chapstick always stays low and the product stays the same quality. I will be stocking up for next year.
The best chapstick for the winter season, summer season... actually... ALL the seasons. My dad’s go to as well. He buys us new packs each winter! A family favorite!
This is a good chapstick that provides enough moisture to definitely be worthwhile. I leave it in my car and love that it does not melt. this is an affordable option as well even though it isn't my absolute favorite because it requires frequent applications.
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos