BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

zienab M.
Irving
I think this chapstick is a original go to when you’re looking for chapstick. It has a lasting effect and a way better formula than the other chapsticks I have purchased. I highly recoup this for really dry lips it get the job done quick. 😂-zienab
Reem K.
Chicago
This is one of the top chapsticks I’ve ever used. It lays on a little thick if you like to apply it all over and around your lips, but the scent is not overwhelming, and there is no taste, which is nice. It has a soft minty smell, and is pretty long lasting. Overall it’s a great product for hydrating dry lips!
Mallory. O.
Shell Rock, IA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I purchased the Vitamin E & Peppermint lip balm chapstick, I was not a fan. It was hard to apply, the chapstick was thick, you really have to push on your lips to spread. I did like the smell of it, and the way the peppermint made my lips kind of tingle. After a few hours my lips started to dry/wear. My lips started to peel in layers. It was so strange. I will not buy again.
Jennifer J.
Jenison, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
If i could rate this a 10 i would. This is hands down the best lip balm i have ever used. I have this in daily routine of lip care. I always seem to loose mine but i have plenty on hand to replace the ones i loose.
member-49498
By far the best on the market! Ive ahd plenty of different products that i purchased for quite a bit of money and it seems as the pice point on this chapstick always stays low and the product stays the same quality. I will be stocking up for next year.
Alyssa T.
stockton
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my all time, go to, favorite lip balm. I use it all the time. When my lips are chapped all I have to do it put this lip balm on and there healing in just a couple minutes! I totally recommend this lip balm!
Grayson D.
The best chapstick for the winter season, summer season... actually... ALL the seasons. My dad’s go to as well. He buys us new packs each winter! A family favorite!
Stephanie L.
Newton, MA
This is a good chapstick that provides enough moisture to definitely be worthwhile. I leave it in my car and love that it does not melt. this is an affordable option as well even though it isn't my absolute favorite because it requires frequent applications.
Andrea M.
Clayton, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
The original formula is my favorite. I dont usually purchase other kinds because i cant stand the flavor of something else on my lips. I love this one though. Helps with cracked and dry lips! I will continue to buy over and over!
Lauren G.
St. Johns
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Very hydrating. The packaging is adorable and recognisable, although this is unscented it still smells very good.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?