BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lauren N.
Denver
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pretty great lip balm! Hydrated and smells good but I wouldn’t give it 5 stars just because I feel like this was pricier than comparable lip balms.
Deserae S.
Muncie
Purchased at: CVS
This lip balm really helps nourish my dry chapped lips in the winter time. I like that is it natural product as well!
Bhuvana B.
North Brunswick
This is a very practical lip product. It is always reassuring that a natural product is being applied to your lips. This is a great lip moisturizer to apply under a matte lipstick to moisturize while keeping the matte lip matte. The only problem is that it needs to be reapplied every hour and a half or so.
Kira M.
Purchased at: Target
Burts bees Chapstick is my favorite. The variety in their line has scents and specific needs for everyone. I love the pomegranate. I always have one of these in my car or purse or pocket
Nina D.
Orange
You really can't go wrong with the Burt's bees brand.  We actually got this in a sample when I got out of the hospital, and having elevated levels of hormones, my lilps are dry all the time.  So the Burt's bees saved the day.  The quality is very nice.
Grace C.
Bemidji , MN
Purchased at: Target
i LOVE burt’s bees chapstick, it works better than any other lip balm i’ve used. makes your lips super soft and i really enjoy the peppermint flavor. it may seem kind of pricey but it is definitely worth it, i recommend.
Alexa A.
Peoria
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this lip balm. Burt’s bees is a great brand overall and is pretty affordable. This makes my lips super soft and is nice to use in the winter time. If you have chapped lips often, this is great to use on a daily basis.
Julianna M.
Lancaster
It doesn’t glide on as well as other chapsticks but overall it doesn’t have a bad taste and I find it leaves your lips soft almost all day , I always keep one in my purse , the packaging is also really cute , and I definitely reccomend it to others ! I’d buy it over and over :)
rory d.
Grayson
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go-to chapstick!! I love this stuff so much! It has such a great smell and fully hydrates my lips! I keep one of these on me at all times in my wallet and my bag! I’ve started noticing other chapsticks do actually dry out your lips more, but this isn’t one of them!
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
i LOVE my burt’s bees! it is my go-to chapstick, always. makes my lips super soft and not dry out. subtle scent and inexpensive
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?