BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Grace D.
Barrington, NH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love love love always a goo option and great to have on the goD works amazing and doesn’t leave a film on ur lips
Maggie T.
prairieville , LA
Purchased at: Target
It’s the perfect blend! I wouldn’t dream of using anything but this during the summer! smells amazing and glides on soooo effortlessly!
Catie M.
Prairie Village
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wonderful product, but burns when lips are extremely chapped. Great for everyday use.
Kate J.
Purchased at: Target
So moisturizing on the lips and great to tuck in your pocket or purse on the go! Smells good as well, without being overpowering. Leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized throughout the day even after taking it off.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Why it's great: It really doesn't get much cuter than these tiny, brightly-hued spheres, does it? All our readers love the trademark orb-shaped packaging and myriad of delicious flavors — plus, as one person put it, "The balm itself is very emollient and leaves my lips feeling moisturized for a long time after use."
Amber E.
Phil Campbell
Purchased at: Walmart
Works very well! Feels very smooth on. Very inexpensive and gentle on lips. Has nice smell and nice packaging!
korina c.
midlothian
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves this chapstick! Her go to when her lips feel chapped! Little too thick feeling for me but she loves it
Ariel S.
Everett
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great chapstick. I love the moisture is provided your lips. I really love the tingling feeling it gives your lips. It just feels so refreshing
Ineabell P.
Virginia Bch, VA
These lip balms are amazing! I love that there's no greasy feeling and it actually works. Most lip balms just give you a sheen but they don't seem to really help to really moisturize your lips. When I start feeling my dry lips start to tingle I grab this so fast and it works every time! Who likes have dry, cracked lips?
Mersadees T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this product! And I noticed an improvement after the first use, which got noticed after every use. It is my go to product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?