BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Crystal C.
My go to chopstick on a busy errand day, I also apply after a shower or washing my face a a routine to keep my lips moisturized. I would recommend this product definitely for everyday use and it comes in awesome smells and they also carry a sessional collection which is truly amazing.
Charlea M.
This is my go to, it leaves my lips nice and soft. The bonus is it doesn't leave any residue behind on your lips. I buy mine generally at Wal-Mart right near the register. I won't give it a 5 because there is almost always a way to improve. But overall, I would highly recommend this product!
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
This is my husband's holy grail item!! He always has it on him!! It smells good, hydrates lips. It's moisturizing and wonderful! I buy him several sticks for his stocking at Christmas every year!! He looses them before he uses the whole stick!
Nikki G.
Santa Monica
Simple and wonderful! This is my go-to lip balm for everyday use. It calms my lips, as they tend to be very dry, and adds a nice refreshing tingle. It is travel friendly and so easy to just pop in your purse. I have been using it since I was a little girl, and I can't foresee stopping!
Jenny H.
Elizabethton, TN
This chapstick is hands down, the best. It’s my all time favorite. Love the smell, and the fact that it is made with more natural ingredients- which, come on- is super important when it comes to putting things on your lips. That you lick. All. Day. Long. I would definitely recommend it.
Uliana S.
I am quite literally addicted to chapstick. I carry one (or more) in every purse that I own so naturally burts bees is a staple. Any chapstick in the line is amazing and keeps my lips fresh and moisturized. It's definitely a plus that it uses natural ingredients and always smell so good
Kendra H.
I hate that I like this so much because it is more money then I'd personally like to spend on something like this. I think that it is worth the money but it isn't something that you have to have in your life.
Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I love this balm. You can definitely smell the peppermint and when you apply it, it tingles on your lips. Burt's Bees is more expensive than most lip balms but you do get results and you can feel it working as you wear it. Its not greasy, its more on the waxy side but not in a bad way.
Patricia W.
Carbondale, IL
I enjoy using Burt's Bees. It leaves a very moisturized feel to your lips. I really feel like it actually repairs your cracked lips instead of masking them. It does leave a slight waxy feel which I'm not really a fan of.
Jessie S.
Lake Mills
I keep one in my car, one in my purse, and one at my desk. It instantly soothes my lips from dryness. I can use it without having the constant need to use it. I will definitely continue to keep it on hand for all times of the year including the dry winter months and hot summer months.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?