BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Cindy M.
New York
Purchased at: Target
Anytime I lose one of these I have complete withdrawals and immediately purchase another! I cannot help myself. A little on the pricey side but if you purchase a multi pack it is completely worth the splurge for a good product that is made clean without any harsh chemicals.
Kristy F.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My go to lip balm. Leaves my lips feeling fresh and moisturized. It does not feel greasy like some other lip balms and have a cooling effect.
MarissaMedina M.
Manchester
 The Burt's Bees lip balm left my lips super soft and hydrated all day long . One of my favorites is the Bur'ts  lip stick and the colors are magnificently beautiful!
Keri S.
Enterprise
Purchased at: Walmart
The only lip balm that does not burn my lips! Would recommend to anyone who has trouble finding a brand to fit them.
Bekkah W.
Boone
Purchased at: Walmart
I find this lip balm to be so smooth and it’s great in the summer when my lips get chapped from being in the sun so much!
Irma S.
Round rock
Great lip balm for winter time . Low price and keeps lips soft and smooth. Recommend it to anybody with dry lips
Tip R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love that Burt's Bees' products only use natural ingredients and this product certainly doesn't disappoint. The pear and coconut flavor smells wonderful and keeps my lips moisturized better than any other product I've tried. The only thing that would make this product better is if it provided some SPF protection. I use it to prep my lips for lipstick like FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA Liq Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color & Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick
ainsley r.
This product always makes my lips feel nice and fresh and I never feel like I need to apply lots of product in order for them to remain that way. I love the smell of this lip balm and the packaging is adorable - I would absolutely recommend these to everyone. They aren’t expensive and they are very high quality.
Breanna F.
Chandler, AZ
Purchased at: Target
All time favorite lip care product I always have the peppermint with me. Makes my lips so soft and stays on!
marshayla s.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: Target
This works great for me during the summer but during the winter I feel like I need something more moisturizing
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?