BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tomas B.
Battle Creek
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the I my lip balm I will use. Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is great for all weather types!! Great subtle scent for men and women.
Skye T.
Greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
Burt’s Bees lip balm is one of my go to lip balms. This product has worked so well for me for about two years. It feels fresh and helps with painful chapped lips.
Kerry C.
Sylvania
Purchased at: Target
I love my Burt’s Bees! I’ve been using this chapstick for years now and I can’t image now. Definitely moisturizes my lips and keeps them nourished all day. The price isn’t bad for the quality of the chapstick itself. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Jenna D.
Purchased at: CVS
My favorite chapstick! Ever since I’ve used it I haven’t gone to any other one. It makes my lips feel nice and moisturized and it is pretty cheap. You can get this chapstick anywhere and honestly is the best.
gaby m.
Evanston
Moisturized my lips for a few hours but ultimately left my lips dryer than before, smells good though. A tad disappointing. Not the cutest packaging but useful. Good value.
Elizabeth
Purchased at: Target
This has been my go to lip balm for YEARS. You can not go wrong with it. Every time I feel like my lips are chapping really bad this is the balm I tend to go for. It’s so effective and incredible for the price. Highly recommend this one.
Alexa L.
Loudonville
Purchased at: Walmart
All time favorite chapstick! I have like 10 of these in various places. This is my go to scent. The peppermint leaves your lips feeling so minty fresh
Valoofer F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Used to be a die hard Burt’s bees fan until I realized it wasn’t really working. It makes your lips feel great and moisturized but the second it wears off you need it again. It doesn’t seem to have long term moisturizing effects.
Courtney T.
Spokane
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love. This is my go to chapstick for everything. Moisturizes for hours. I would buy in bulk if I could.
RΔDMΔDS B.
Suffolk
Great!! I loved this product it really moisturizes your lips and it smells great! I’ve used it for the past 2 years religiously I have exzema and it really helps my lips to not feel so dry
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?