BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kay P.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this all throughout high school, four years straight. It just made my lips collect a waxy build up that I had to peel off every time I showered. I wouldn’t recommend.
Michelle F.
Crestview, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Burt’s bees is my all time favorite lip balm. i love the tingle that it has on my lips when i put it on. it works wonders really and i love the smell of it and it feels like it is medicated on my lips so i love that feeling.
Chloe J.
Clinton, IN
Purchased at: Target
This is such a simple and basic lip balm that I keep returning to even though I’ve tried several much more expensive products. The peppermint oil and a lip balm is extra cooling and soothing on chapped lips.
Lorie B.
sylmar
This lip balm works so well when having chapped lips like you will not want to go anywhere without your Burt’s bees lip balm like you will love it to the fullest on a everyday type of thing because that’s how good it is
jessica m.
kalispell, mt
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love!!!!! Have used these products for a long time and they have never disappointed! The lip balm feels amazing on the lips and last quite a long time for a lip balm. It's a great product to use under lipstick in the fall and winter when it's dry out. I've also been able to use it over some matte lip stains for some hydration and it works like a champ!
Anna D.
South Elgin, IL
Purchased at: Target
I have used this lip balm on and off for like 10 plus years. It helps with dryness and has a nice peppermint tingle to it. The dry air with the change of weather has got my lips looking and feeling very dry and Vaseline is not working for me. I decided to pick this up from the store last and today my lips feel smooth and are not peeling!
Bella O.
Minnesota
I have been a user for many years. Simple packaging which is sturdy enough to last for years which is a nice feature. It is very affordable especially for its quality.
Briana Y.
Perrysburg, OH
Great for quick relief, very moisturizing but doesn’t seem to last very long. Good drug store or grocery store buy.
Jayoon🐧 L.
urbana, IL
THIS LIP BALM IS A LIFESAVER. I always keep this on me (along with my glossier balm dot com) and it instantly moisturizes my lips when they're feeling a little dry. The peppermint has a nice cooling feeling and smells fresh and pleasant. It keeps your lips moisturized and absorbs well onto the lips. I put this on under all of my lipsticks and it prevents my lips from getting dry but isn't too greasy that my lipstick smudges. If I could recommend any one lip product it would be this one
Z D.
This product was better at moisturizing than other products I’ve tried. It did have a sticky feel that I didn’t care for. The packaging was ok but nothing eye catching. I believe it could be a much better product if it didn’t have such a sticky feel on the lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?