BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Shaina S.
Denver, CO
These aren't my favorite lip balms but they are still pretty good. I wish it didn't feel so waxy on my lips all day. For a natural lip balm it is the nicest feelings one on the market. You can pick them up for pretty cheap at any drug store. It's a good natural product.
Nikki V.
I love the menthol version of this lip balm! It leaves a nice cooling sensation and moisturizes my lips nicely. There's a lot of flavors to choose from as well! I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to anymore looking for a nice inexpensive lip balm!
Vanshika C.
Woodbridge
Burt's bees is the best lip balm I have used. It makes the lips soft. I purchased it at Wegmans on my grocery trip. The packaging is good and the quantity in the stick is sufficient.

It is long lasting. I tried the pomegranate one and it is smooth to use!
Abby M.
Katy, TX
Yes yes yes!!!! Do you have cracked dry lips? Well then this is the product made just for you! I use this almost everyday and it keeps my lips from being chapped and sore. My mother gave it to me as a birthday gift and I've been using it ever since! Hope it works for you!
Tiara B.
Grand Prairie
For some reason it gave my lips a sight sting to it which slightly plumped my lips. I used it almost everyday and it a very gentle lip balm. I would defiantly buy it again if I am in a pinch and want to spend a little extra piece of change. It smells wonderful and its one of my most higher end lip balms that I adore.
Amy B.
Knoxville, TN
A bit more money for something you can buy at Walmart, but it leaves my lips feeling extremely hydrated. I've used this product for years and it's easy to get especially when I know I can count on the performance.
Chandler C.
Marietta, GA
I have one of these in almost every flavor. As I'm transitioning into a more natural lifestyle I enjoy being able to bring things I've always used with me. The packaging is iconic and it's so easy to find. Burts bees is sold everywhere from the grocery store to books a million.
Paige S.
Tallahassee, FL
A must have in my house. I have one of these in my makeup bag, my purse, my bathroom, my nightstand. Can’t have too many of these. Keep my lips looking and feeling so healthy and I just love the slight sting it feels nice and refreshing. Obsessed with moisturizing my lips since I started using Burts bees instead of eos!
Erica S.
Jackson , MS
I do love the smoothness if this lip chap on my lips. I go to sleep with it and wake up with my lips soft and smooth as ever!! I would love to get more of this. The packaging is vey pretty with the little bee on it. The best lip chap on the market, yes i would buy again!!
Kennedy F.
Omaha, NE
The best lip balm on the market! I love all Burt's Bees products, but this is something that I can not live without. I keep one in my purse, at my desk, and by my bed. It is refreshing on the lips and it leaves a tingly feeling. It keeps me refreshed throughout the day!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?