BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katie m.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you use any of these products on a daily basis they keep your lips nice and moist. My favorite flavor I’ve tried is the original with peppermint added, it gives your lips an extra tingle!
Ana L.
San Diego, CA
My ride or die lip balm! Has a great minty flavor that makes me feel refreshed any time I apply it! I keep one of these in my purse, one in my makeup bag, and one on my bedside table so I’m never without it. Love this stuff!
Anna P.
Milwaukie
Purchased at: Amazon
I always have multiple of these all around my house. I sometimes try other chapsticks but nothing compares to Burt's Bees.
Kendra S.
maryland
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's my favorite chapstick. I'm not a fan of the other flavors if I'm being honest, I feel they ate looser, or puller than the original waxy one. The cooling mint sensation is addicting and so soothing. I keep one I'm my desk, two in my purse, and one in the car. You can but them in 4 packs which is perfect. The only chapstick I ever actually used whole tubes of before I lost them.
kyla b.
jasper
the peppermint is my favorite. i buy them in the 5 packs lol. i use them sooo much! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is the best.
Alexandria M.
taylor mi
Purchased at: Walgreens
Good price great product nice packaging would recommend to others kept my lips from becoming chapped
Chloe J.
Clinton, IN
Purchased at: Target
This is such a simple and basic lip balm that I keep returning to even though I’ve tried several much more expensive products. The peppermint oil and a lip balm is extra cooling and soothing on chapped lips.
Alyssa E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great for keeping your lips hydrated especially during the cold winter months! It’s small and easy to carry around. It also lasts along time! It’s inexpensive and I would recommend it to all of my friends and family!
🔥 M.
Bowling Green, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Good use. Nice color, nice scent. Good moisture. Cheap price❤️❤️ will definitely use it again
Elizabeth P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the smell and the felling after applying it! Helps my lips when it gets chapped.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?