BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alejandra P.
Loves park , IL
I like this burts bees lip balm it feels good on the lips and I really like how it smells like mint, I actually always use my husbands when I feel like my lips are chapped his always are so he uses it plenty times a day so we are constantly buying it because that's the only one he uses he refuses to use anything else.
Gabrielle B.
I have been using this product all my life. It is one of the only chapsticks that keep my lips moisturized. My lips are extremely chapped all year long, without this chapstick I would seriously be suffering. I would recommend this product for people who struggle to find a good chapstick, this should do the trick.
izma t.
Salem, NH
Burts Bees lip balms are a must try! They work such wonders! I first started using Burts Bees products two years ago, and I wish I would have started much sooner. I love them! The lip balms are in my opinion the best in the world. They keep my lips so hydrated that I barley have to apply lip balm on them for a while.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
Burts bee's is the only chapstick I can and will only use. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized. I also like how it has vitamin E in it. I buy the original flavor most of the time, the only other flavor I tried was the mango one. I know a lot of people that use to use chapstick brand and switched over to burts bee's.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I love this stuff. I wear it before bed every night and wake up with smooth lips. I find that this is way more moisturizing than Chapstick or Vaseline. It is inexpensive, so I have them all around my house and in my purse for when my lips need a little extra moisture.
Jean N.
I really love the amount of tint this product puts on your lips just with one swipe! My lips feels moisturized and luxurious without spending so much. I like the packaging, but wouldn't we all love if they're made of bamboo. For now, I love the fact that you can drop used sticks in the recycle bin at the nearest branch.
Cameron D.
Love the squeezable bottle! Solves the frustrating problem of the tube screwing in my pocket which causes half of the product to go in to the cap! No wasted product now, I prefer buying it this way. Makes my lips feel awesome.
Stacie W.
Meh. The cooling sensation is delightful but I noticed this stuff totally dries out not only my lips but the actual product itself. It's kind of hard and does not go on as smooth or as easily as other lip balms. Price is great but I would rather spend money on something I actually like, not this just because it's cheap.
Mason S.
Richardson, TX
Always in my top desk drawer at work, the classic beeswax lip balm is my daily go to for lip hydration. During the winters I do tend to notice that it somehow seems to dry my lips out more, so I have to switch between it and other products to survive. The slightly higher price point is totally worth it for me though!
PEARLINE M.
The Burt's Bees Beeswax lip Balm works great! Many lip therapy products out there tends to not last on your lips but.... The Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm does! I do not have to reach my pocket every 30 min anymore. I highly recommend many Lip balm users this product, trust me you will not be dissappointed at all.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?