BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Danielle L.
Windsor Locks, CT
Purchased at: CVS
The best chapstick ever! I always have multiple in various locations. I can’t live without it.
Lauren A.
Costa Mesa
Purchased at: Walmart
Had plenty around the house then they all disappeared. One of the only lip balm I’ll wear. Smells good, sustainable company.
Stephanie R.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: CVS
It works well and feels amazing to have on. However, my lips (being sensitive) just did not agree with my liking it. It made my lips plump up and get sort of red basically every time and I put it on (but not in a flattering way). I know a lot of people who like this but it just didn’t work out for me!
sophia🐝 🌻.
Lakeville, MN, United States
Purchased at: Walmart
It's a really nice lip balm. It really makes my lips smooth and nice. I have the mint one and it has a really nice tingling feeling whenever I apply to my lips👄
Delana Y.
Whiting, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really great lip balm. Kinda pricey, if you’re used to plain chapstick. But worth the money. Keeps my lips soft for hours
Nena A.
California
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps your lips moisturized for a while. But then my lips get dry. I do like the minty tingly feeling though.
Usha A.
Evanston, IL
Old reliable.
If you don’t know which one to buy you can always grab BBB lip balm and have trust that it’ll do the job.
Cindy M.
New York
Purchased at: Target
Anytime I lose one of these I have complete withdrawals and immediately purchase another! I cannot help myself. A little on the pricey side but if you purchase a multi pack it is completely worth the splurge for a good product that is made clean without any harsh chemicals.
Justine P.
Riverbank, CA
Purchased at: Target
My go to lip balm! I have one in at least every purse or bag that I own. My favorite flavor is the mango or the vanilla bean. It lasts so long too. I’ve had mine for at least 2 years.
Kim M.
Bakersfield
Purchased at: Walgreens
Made my lips feel very moisturized and soft. Not sticky like a lot of other lip balms I have tried. I will definitely buy this again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?