BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jennifer Z.
Joplin , MO
This is hands down my favorite lib balm! I started using it in the Winter when I had very chapped lips, and it healed them very quickly! Now I use this year round. It's so easy to use, just take the cap off and smooth on your lips. I love the tingly feeling it gives your lips so you know it's working. Recommend to everyone!!!
Sana H.
This is my favorite chapstick. I get very very dry chapped skin on my lips especially in the winter. I have tried everything from chapstick brand, blistex, and vaseline.  I always keep one with me in my bag or my car. Burt's bees has many flavors and tints. I prefer the original one because I can wear it under any lip colors.
Anne W.
Burt's Bees makes a fantastic basic lip balm! It isn't my favorite lip balm in the world but it is definitely a great one to buy multiples of to throw in various purses so that you always have one on hand. It lasts for a long time and doesn't have a fragrance so it is also great for people who are sensitive to smells!
Violet L.
Calhoun , GA
This has been my go to chapstick for years!! I like the smell of the mango one but I literally have and love them all. I like that you can find them at so many different stores just right next to the checkout!
Gabrielle B.
I have been using this product all my life. It is one of the only chapsticks that keep my lips moisturized. My lips are extremely chapped all year long, without this chapstick I would seriously be suffering. I would recommend this product for people who struggle to find a good chapstick, this should do the trick.
PEARLINE M.
The Burt's Bees Beeswax lip Balm works great! Many lip therapy products out there tends to not last on your lips but.... The Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm does! I do not have to reach my pocket every 30 min anymore. I highly recommend many Lip balm users this product, trust me you will not be dissappointed at all.
Linsey S.
Mankato, MN
I can't say enough about this. I'm addicted to it that's for sure. I don't like any other brand. I love the menthol. I'm not a big fan of the other kinds of Burts bees chapsticks, mainly because they don't have the menthol. I used to use Carmex now I would never switch!
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
Burts bee's is the only chapstick I can and will only use. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized. I also like how it has vitamin E in it. I buy the original flavor most of the time, the only other flavor I tried was the mango one. I know a lot of people that use to use chapstick brand and switched over to burts bee's.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I love this stuff. I wear it before bed every night and wake up with smooth lips. I find that this is way more moisturizing than Chapstick or Vaseline. It is inexpensive, so I have them all around my house and in my purse for when my lips need a little extra moisture.
Jean N.
I really love the amount of tint this product puts on your lips just with one swipe! My lips feels moisturized and luxurious without spending so much. I like the packaging, but wouldn't we all love if they're made of bamboo. For now, I love the fact that you can drop used sticks in the recycle bin at the nearest branch.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?