BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Love Burts Bees Lip Balm. Its the only balm me and my husband by. It works great and it lasts a while. During the winter times, my lips getting pretty dry and chapped but this stuff really does work and helps a ton. I usually by this from Target and it does last for a while. Great product that I will always continue to buy.
Kristy L.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my favorite chapstick ever! I find with most chapsticks, after the chapstick has worn off, my lips are even more dry and tight feeling than they were before. Not with this, though! It has this really nice cooling sensation and keeps my lips moisturized all day long, plus the smell is really pleasant!
Ciara H.
Morgantown
My absolute favorite chapstick of all time. I went to Walmart and got it for a decent price! The feeling you get when you put it on your lips is worth every penny if you love a fresh feeling. Everyone go run to the store and buy it now, you won't regret it!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I've been using Burt's Bees for about 5 years now. I switched from a less expensive brand of chapstick on a recommendation. It leaves a minty tingly feeling at 1st that goes away quick and lip protection lasts a long time.
Lindsey S.
Clarksville, TN
I would have to say, Burt's Bees is by far my favorite lip balm. I love the way it moisturizes and makes me lips feel. When my lips get really chapped I can always tell its doing the job cause of the tingling/cooling sensation I get. I've repurchased more than once and had a pomegranite one but I've lost it!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
This is the best lip balm! I have been using it for years! I love the moisturizing effects of it and it always leaves my lips feeling silly smooth! Not the cheapest lip balm but you get what you pay for and this stuff is wonderful!
Amy K.
I've bought more of these lip balms than any other brand. It continues to exceed my expectations. I used to work in a mall where the air usually dry and it's a life saver. It's a good price for the quality of product that you get. I always recommend this to my friends after it was recommended to me years ago.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
How could you go wrong with Burt's Bees lip balm? This is one of my favorite lip balms it makes my lips feel so soft and smooth. I tend to have overly dry lips and this product has really helped my lips feel super soft and nice. Normally I spend about $3 on each one and you can often find coupons for this item.
Treylynn G.
Hill Afb, UT
I think that Burt's Bees Lip Balm is amazing! It keeps my lips super hydrated and protected from the harsh elements where I live. It does have a waxy feel, but that is to be expected when you are buying a Beeswax Lip Balm. My favorite thing about it is the smell. I love the minty feel and smell that it has.
Lauren D.
I have so manny burts bees chap sticks they are so moisturizing and you can get them nearly any where nice quality my boyfriend always notices when I've been applying it and comments on my softer lips this is a product I will try for the rest of my life I love it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?