BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
This is my all time favorite lip balm. I have repurchased this for over 10 years. I love the tingly sensation when you first apply this lip balm. It's creamy and oily but not overly so. It remains on your lips and keeps them moisturized for hours. I absolutely love this and recommend it to everyone. I am never without at least a backup in my house.
Mallorie K.
This is my all time favorite lip balm. It is very hydrating and makes my lips feel so smooth. People always notice the scent and complement me (it is a very strong minty smell if that's what you like). It lasts a long time and isn't a bad price compared to cheaper brands that don't work well at all. I have been rebuying for years if that tells you anything.
Astilia N.
Riley, KS
Instantly heals my chapped lips. I have a multiple collection of the different kinds. I'm not a fan of the honey one because it doesn't feel as smooth as the rest. When my lips are really dry it tingles, but it doesn't burn like most chap sticks do. I would recommend to anybody who has had a rough winter with chapped lips. Mine use to bleed, two years with Burt's bees and not even close to that chapped.
Lindsey M.
this one is one of the best chap stick' i have ever used because it moisturizes my lips i just love how soft and hydrated it leaves them i recommend this a lot! i will totally make sure i grab another one at the store soon
Kassi W.
Very moisturizing and natural. I love organic products, and it has a great price point ! I think it has good value. It keeps my pipe from being dry for hours. I use it multiple times a day, especially before lipstick application. I would definitely buy again, would love to try out more products from them!
constanza e.
Little Elm, TX
I have had many amazing experiences with this brand and I have absolutely loved it! I can date back to kindergarten when I first started using this creamy and waxy lip balm.I remember my lips would always be chapped and I would always tell my mom to buy  me it. I love this lip balm so MUCH!!!!! the price is perfect for such a good product. it leaves your lips amazing, and buttery . I highly recommend this product!!!
Kristy S.
Beloit
I love this, this is my go to for lip moisture! In the summer I am on our Harley needing moisture and burts bees works the best to lock it in with out feeling thick. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Kim L.
Smells great and applies well. Gives the lips a cool feeling, which I like. However, I find that this chapstick doesn't do an awesome job in keeping the lips moisturized. It helps, but I feel like I constantly have to keep re-applying. I would recommend this to a friend, but it's not my first choice.
cass w.
North Charleston, SC
Burt's bee's lip balm is a go-to product for me. They are great for winter and give your lips a protective layer. I buy it all the time! I love all the flavors too! I'd highly recommend this to both men and women because it's not too shiny so even people who don't wear makeup can use it
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
BEST chapstick EVER! Goes on smooth, doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky or greasy. Has a nice mint sent. It's all natural. Great for everyday use, sunburned lips, dry/chapped lips and well... it's just amazing and totally worth the $$
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?