BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Michelle F.
Tempe, AZ
Love everything Burts & Bees, the only problem is the chapsticks can be pricey, but the quality is always really good, and they sell it just about anywhere (WalMart or Wallgreens) It does usually last a long time before I put in in the dryer or leave it in my car lol.
Margeaux P.
Great lip balm. Even my husband loves it. I love the tingle of the peppermint. It is a little high price wise but you don't have to reapply as often as many other brands I have found. So you don't go through a tube as quickly, it is worth the price for sure in my opinion.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
One of my favorite products. I always keep this balm in my makeup bag, travel bag, purse, even in the car! It keeps my lips from drying out and leaves them kissable and moisturized! I love that it's also cost-effective and Burt's Bees always make great products that are of value and long lasting.
Marjana J.
Edwardsville, IL
One of my favorites. I really like this lip balm. My lips tend to be dry, especially in cold days, and this product helps to keep my lips hydrated. Easy to use and super affordable. I would recommend it! It’s awesome!
Andie G.
Graham
This is my go too chapstick I absolutely love how hydrating this lip balm is! It glides on very smoother and has an amazing peppermint scent! I tend to apply it often as I love the smell! It has a very good price point and works very well! I will be continuing to purchase this!
Heather B.
This is my favorite chapstick in the world and is literally all i have used for literally two years. It is a little pricey but it's honestly so worth it. It doesn't feel like it sits on top of the lips, it feels like it actually soaks in and moisturizes them. Love itttttt!!!!
Olivia B.
Henagar , AL
A personal favorite and a must have product that is part of my every day routine. I picked mine up from Walmart, it is easy to use and works great. It leaves my lips so soft. The packaging is so cute it always catches my attention. I recommend trying it if you haven't already.
Emily D.
Sandy
Burt's has been and will always be my favorite lip balm! I use it every morning and night after brushing my teeth. It is the only chapstick my husband doesn't complain about when he kisses me. The new flavors are awesome too, my favorite being the Coconut Pear. I love Burt's!!!
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
I love the smell and how natural it is. It makes me feel good about the environment. I bought it at Walmart because I wanted to try a new lip balm. It was wonderful and still is. I lips feel soooo great after putting it on. I still buy this from time to time. It lasts a while.
Maggie J.
Burts bees chapstick is ok. I thought it was my favorite until I was introduced to another and after using that other one for a while I switched back to burts and wash shocked how 'waxy' it is! And I feel that it can be a bit heavy :P I did find the peppermint was nice though.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?