BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Michelle F.
Tempe, AZ
Love everything Burts & Bees, the only problem is the chapsticks can be pricey, but the quality is always really good, and they sell it just about anywhere (WalMart or Wallgreens) It does usually last a long time before I put in in the dryer or leave it in my car lol.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Burts bees has always been my go to chapstick I have one everywhere. My car,purse,desk,bathroom,I literally have them everywhere. Plus the flavors are amazing and not over powering like other brands. Definitely recommend for all ages to use.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Super awesome gift for anyone, great for a bridal or baby shower or just fun to pick up for yourself. All quality products in a travel friendly size. Great for purses, make up bags, or diaper bags.
hannah t.
Norton, VA
One of my favorite chapsticks. They have many different scents, flavors, and even pigments to choose from. Leaves my lips soft & smelling good for a long time. Easy application. Fairly inexpensive.
Alethea C.
Los Angeles
I love how natural it is and how soft it's makes my lips feel. I can buy it at any local target. Or cvs or maycys. The product is great in all ways except it's metlts easily. How ever this product is long lasting and keeps my lips soft all day I would definitely buy this again
Angela G.
Grants Pass
LOVE burts bees......ANY of their products are AWESOME.  Great value....not too pricey........feels good on the lips and skin.  Available at any department store which is nice.  Easy to apply and stays on great.  Definately thumbs up and would buy again!
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
this is such a great product.  It instantly hydrates your lips without feeling over the top.  Very smooth and long lasting.  The packaging is pretty good and fits well with the theme.  A lot of their products are really good and i always have one of their lip balms handy.Save the bees
Olivia B.
Henagar , AL
A personal favorite and a must have product that is part of my every day routine. I picked mine up from Walmart, it is easy to use and works great. It leaves my lips so soft. The packaging is so cute it always catches my attention. I recommend trying it if you haven't already.
Melissa A.
Auburn, WA
I absolutely HAVE to have one of these bad boys in my purse. Especially in the winter time, I suffer from dry, cracked lips and this has been the only lip balm to heal and help my poor chapped lips! It's so affordable and not to mention, I love the brand and what it stands for!
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
I love the smell and how natural it is. It makes me feel good about the environment. I bought it at Walmart because I wanted to try a new lip balm. It was wonderful and still is. I lips feel soooo great after putting it on. I still buy this from time to time. It lasts a while.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?