BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Anne T.
The best lip balm I have ever found. I love how it feels so smooth, it's easy to find, it's more natural, it's affordable, and it comes in a variety of benefits and "flavors". It feels nice going on, and my lips feel soothed instead of more addicted to it.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I like Burts and my conscience does feel better when I use Burts, because I feel like I'm doing something great for my body by using natural ingredients. I hate using harsh chemicals. But I just can't afford to buy Burts everything. So I use a different brand.
Lizzy R.
Janesville
Tried this lip balm, the fragrance was quite nice and I was super excited to try this burt's bees product!  I think the chapstick is an affordable one that actually will hydrate your lips while maintaining a refreshing feeling that lasts.  Better than cheap lip balms you can pick up at gas stations...loved this product!!!!!!!
Kayla F.
Albany, GA
Love the way this feels on my lips! It goes on very smooth and has the tingly feeling from the peppermint that I love! A little pricier than other chap stocks, but for the quality I think it is an amazing value! It also doesn't leave the white residue on my lips after hours of wear like the cheaper brands do! Of you haven't tried this product you definitely should. You'll never go back to using cheap chopstick ever again!
Becca S.
Flanagan
This is my favorite lip balm for when my lips are really chapped. It's very moisturizing, not greasy, and it stays put for longer than other lip balms I have tried. I love that I can find a great quality product at pretty much any retailer for when mine goes missing (my husband steals them all the time!) I highly recommend this product!
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
I love this gift set! It makes my lips feel good and fresh because it has a minty feeling that's kind of hard to describe. I got this as a gift and was very happy about it and I would definitely recommend it to others because the product last for a long time since are so many Chapsticks
Rachael B.
Pittsburgh
The burrs bees chapstick is amazing! I love this product so much. It has nice packaging for it being so affordable. It definitely met my expectations. It is very long lasting as well! Very smooth and glides on your lips without any problems! I would definitely buy the product again and I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Alison O.
Love this stuff!! I love the minty scent. Also love how thick the product is, I really feel like I am applying a good layer of protection every time I use it. The only issue I see is the pricing, bc it is pretty expensive. However, if you want good quality, you may have to splurge a bit!
Diana A.
Tucson, AZ
This if my favorite lip balm product.  I used to use Chapstick, however I found that it was drying my lips out.  Burt's Bees does not do this.  I like the fact too that I can purchase it anywhere, I don't have time to go to speciality stores to purchase my items, so this is a big time saver.  Love the original flavor
Amanda B.
Clayton, NC
I've used Burts Bees lip balm in the past and loved it. I wouldn't use as a daily lip balm, but it is great for the winter when you habe chapped lips. Has some sort of medicated ingredient in it as the balm does burn a bit when you put it on and smells slightly minty, but is perfect for helping to heal lips dried out by winter weather.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?