BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Crystal C.
My go to chopstick on a busy errand day, I also apply after a shower or washing my face a a routine to keep my lips moisturized. I would recommend this product definitely for everyday use and it comes in awesome smells and they also carry a sessional collection which is truly amazing.
Azalea W.
Conroe, TX
This is my gold standard that I compare all other lip balms against. The peppermint tingle is my favorite and I've yet to find one that comes close. My lips feel hydrated and soft after using. The packaging is basic, but the bright yellow color stands out in my purse. Highly recommend.
Stacey C.
Yulee, FL
I looooooooove burt's bees sooo much!! It works for me!! The peppermint oil helps soothe chapped lips. It might sting if you have a split in your lip but it will help heal it. This is my go to chap stuck every time. When you put it on it goes on in a thin layer and it never builds up.
Nikki G.
Santa Monica
Simple and wonderful! This is my go-to lip balm for everyday use. It calms my lips, as they tend to be very dry, and adds a nice refreshing tingle. It is travel friendly and so easy to just pop in your purse. I have been using it since I was a little girl, and I can't foresee stopping!
Jenny H.
Elizabethton, TN
This chapstick is hands down, the best. It’s my all time favorite. Love the smell, and the fact that it is made with more natural ingredients- which, come on- is super important when it comes to putting things on your lips. That you lick. All. Day. Long. I would definitely recommend it.
Charlea M.
This is my go to, it leaves my lips nice and soft. The bonus is it doesn't leave any residue behind on your lips. I buy mine generally at Wal-Mart right near the register. I won't give it a 5 because there is almost always a way to improve. But overall, I would highly recommend this product!
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
This is my husband's holy grail item!! He always has it on him!! It smells good, hydrates lips. It's moisturizing and wonderful! I buy him several sticks for his stocking at Christmas every year!! He looses them before he uses the whole stick!
Jessie S.
Lake Mills
I keep one in my car, one in my purse, and one at my desk. It instantly soothes my lips from dryness. I can use it without having the constant need to use it. I will definitely continue to keep it on hand for all times of the year including the dry winter months and hot summer months.
Katie S.
Not a crazy fan of Burt's Bees, i feel like it is not worth it for the price. It is just as good as a store brand chapstick. The colors are bland in the packaging, but I didn't really expect much of the product. I wouldn't buy again, but wouldn't complain if I received it as a gift ;)
Alex Nicole G.
This is the best original tin lip balm in my opinion. The bee's wax is wonderful to soften and make your lips moist. It also stays on a significant amount of time. I have been of this product for a long time, and will continue to repurchase! Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?