BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Presley O.
Brookland, AR
Love this stuff! I have the regular and the pink grapefruit. I keep them stashed everywhere so I'm never without. Your lips feel the instant moisture. I have really bad chapped lips and this stuff is amazing at helping them.
Melissa B.
Portage, MI
I've always adored Burt's Bees products and it's a huge huge plus that they're so easily priced. I pick mine up usually from my local drugstore and I'm always excited to try them out. I live in Michigan so I get chapped lips every single winter and Burt's Bees are honestly the only ones I trust to fix it! Absolutely a must for me!
Aline L.
Webster, TX
I'm the type of person that always picks at their lips so my lips are often very dry and chapped. But this chap-stick helps moisturize my lips and leaves my lips feeling really smooth. Unlike the other chap-sticks I've used, this one is amazing and works really good and quickly. Would definitely recommend!
Lexi H.
Stowe
I have this lip balm in almost all of the flavors, because I am a lip balm hoarder. LOL! I like the different versions, but I don't think there is really anything special to it. It works and provides moisture, but not long term. This is the type of lip balm that you have to keep reapplying to notice it working.
Grace M.
Harrisonburg, VA
I'm probably the only person who does not love this product. I find that it drags on my lips because it is not smooth or oily enough so I have to use a lot more product so it does not last long. I got it from target and do not plan on buying it again. Regular chapstick is cheaper and works better in my opinion.
Abigayle D.
Everyone I know used to have these! I eventually got them and they are pretty decent. I got tired of them after a while and eventually lost them. Either way, they are still effective and definitely help with chapped lips!
Rachel T.
Barboursville, VA
There is a reason this is the most popular Burt's Bees balm! I have been using this product for years, and it is still my #1. I love that it lasts on my lips for a long time and that the beeswax keeps them protected. The classic mint flavor is my favorite. I keep one in my purse, car, and desk at all times.
Brandie L.
These are a little more expensive than your average lip balm but they work great. They're my favorite lip balm. Great for traveling. Love the minty smell and feel. It works well to moisturize my lips and last a long time. It comes in so many amazing scents. Bonus is that it is cruelty free and natural.
Fallyn A.
Jacksonville , NC
I have used this lip balm ever since I was a little girl. My family used to own a greenhouse and we used to sell this. I love how it makes my lips feel a little tingly! It helps my chapped lips so well. I used to be on Accutane so my face and lips used to be the desert! It would so well I go through it so fast because I put it on constantly!
Grace N.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The best chapstick I will ever use. I have been using this chapstick religiously for almost 10 years and I will never stop. My favorite scent is the original, because I love the way it makes my lips feel. This is the only chapstick that actually feels like it is hydrating my lips, rather than just sitting on top.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?