BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Haile M.
This one was really good for me it kept my lips moisturized and though expensive, it’s worth the money. It’s long lasting easy to use, and small to travel with. A definite must use especially in places with snow. I’m from a snowy area (though I moved) and one of the only things I could use when wanting to go outside and go sledding.
Kelsey C.
Washington, DC
This product has a cult following for a reason. It's A-MAZ-ING. Once you try it you won't be able to go back to the cheapo brands. This one in particular has a small amount of mint for that nice tingly sensation, doesn't have fake ingredients, and feels nice all day. It doesn't wear off quickly either. Highly recommended. I always have at least 3 in my purse at all times, haha!
Autumn C.
I am in love with Burt's Bees products! They don't dry out  my lips or break my lip line out like some products and that is a plus for me! A con for this product though would be the price for a small tube. Pro is that is last for a really long time and gives your lips a tingly sensation which I love! I would recommend this for anyone!
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
This is the best chap stick in my opinion . i had tries this for the first time from a friend and high school . i fell i. Love it leave your lips so moisturized and sooo smooth and soft very affordable and a must try !!!
Jessyka V.
The peppermint is one of my favorite scents, and overall I love the formula of the classic Burt’s bees chapstick. Super refreshing, leaves a minty fresh tingle. And I like the thicker consistency, I find that it lasts longer on my lips and moisturizer them vs. coat them in a layer of oil that melts and moves away in a couple minutes.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
I love this lip balm. It is the only lip balm I buy unless I am of course making my own. Yes, I am one of those types and yes I still trust this product and would even venture to say that it is a great alternative to my homemade beeswax mint lip balm, a very high pedestal indeed. IT makes your lips feel moisturized without feeling waxy.
Avital B.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this! I've always had issues with my chap lips and have tried almost every lip balm out there. This works for more than a few hours and doesn't irritate my lips. Best of all, it's all natural! Which is a huuuge plus!!
Morgan N.
Waterford, NY
Best drugstore chapstick by far! I'm constantly losing my chapsticks or leaving them somewhere to melt in the heat, so a good drugstore option is absolutely key. Between my boyfriend and I we constantly keep a bunch of these around. Does it fully solve the issue of my very dry lips? No. But for the price it does a damn good job!
Amy R.
Waterford, PA
This is a great brand of lip balm, especially if you like all natural and bee friendly! It is convenient for me because Walmart sells it so I can buy one anytime if I need one. The last flavor I got, Coconut & Pear, I would probably not buy again because it's not as delicious as I anticipated. However, their other scents are good!
Veronica M.
I. LOVE. Burt's Bees!  I'm totally addicted.  I keep one everywhere I go--purse, desk at work, nightstand, and I feel totally lost without it.  No other lip balm has that "just right" tingle, and my lips always feel soft.  I highly recommend it--you won't be sorry!  Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?