BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Azalea W.
Conroe, TX
This is my gold standard that I compare all other lip balms against. The peppermint tingle is my favorite and I've yet to find one that comes close. My lips feel hydrated and soft after using. The packaging is basic, but the bright yellow color stands out in my purse. Highly recommend.
Nikki G.
Santa Monica
Simple and wonderful! This is my go-to lip balm for everyday use. It calms my lips, as they tend to be very dry, and adds a nice refreshing tingle. It is travel friendly and so easy to just pop in your purse. I have been using it since I was a little girl, and I can't foresee stopping!
Crystal R.
My all time favorite drugstore chapstick! Been using these chapsticks for years now! I’ll never drift away! I love the beeswax texture, nice thick and super moisturizing to the lips. Especially for winter time since my skin gets a little dry. The chapstick is a must during that season
Crystal C.
My go to chopstick on a busy errand day, I also apply after a shower or washing my face a a routine to keep my lips moisturized. I would recommend this product definitely for everyday use and it comes in awesome smells and they also carry a sessional collection which is truly amazing.
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
I have a four pack of this to my fiancée as a gag gift for Christmas. I now own and use all four tubes. I love the moisture and easy application. It also doesn't burn or dry out very quickly. Definitely a keeper.
Angel H.
I love this product. It's the only chopstick that will make my lips feel hydrated even after a couple hours after applying! That packaging is super durable and simple! Would defiantly recommend to others!
Marta A.
NORWALK, CT
I absolutely LOVE this lip balm and especially the fact that it is completely naturally made and it makes my lips super soft. I couldn't last without this throughout the winter or any other time of year.
Vanessa S.
Bakersfield
This is the best chapstick ever! I am the kind of gal who needs her chapsticks and this is by far my favorite. It's fresh and minty without being overpowering. Other chapsticks tend to dry my lips out after several uses but this one doesn't. It's fantastic and I will continue to use it.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
One of my favorite chapsticks ever! I love the peppermint oil in it and how it's so natural. It leaves your lips feeling cooled and eases discomfort of chapped and dry lips! The peppermint oils are wonderful for when I'm congested! Also gives it a great taste and feels so refreshing !
Katie S.
Not a crazy fan of Burt's Bees, i feel like it is not worth it for the price. It is just as good as a store brand chapstick. The colors are bland in the packaging, but I didn't really expect much of the product. I wouldn't buy again, but wouldn't complain if I received it as a gift ;)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?