BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sherry J.
This is my favorite lip balm! It is so moisturizing on the lips! I love the peppermint flavor! I've repurchased this many of times and I cannot say enough good things about it. I recommend it to everyone :)
Sarah H.
Bonney lake, WA
I have been using burts bees lip care for years. It's one of my all time favorites. It clears up my chapped lips fast. You have to love the iconic mustard yellow packaging! It stays on my lips for a while without having To reapply. I love this product and will repurchase again and again!
Marlene M.
Garland , TX
This product is very moisturizing and it leaves your lips very smooth. The only "problem" I have with it is the smell, for some reason I don't like the smell very much. Other than that I'd give this product a try if you needed to give your lips some moisture.
Ariel A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this chapsti k because it does not give me breakouts along my upper lip. It penetrates well, does not leave a greasy feeling. I bought it at target for a relatively cheap price. Not sure if I would repurchase just because there are so many other things on the market I'd like to try.
Noely M.
Las Vegas, NV
This is honestly my favorite! It makes my lips so smooth I carry it with me all the time I been using it for a while now, it's affordable I get it at walmart I recommend it it works amazing I love it and I will keep using it.
Sebastian D.
This lip balm is AMAZING! It really hydrates your lips and it moisturizes them and makes sure that your lips don't get chapped. The packaging is cute and it really meets your standards. I would recommend to anyone!
Cindy B.
Zebulon, NC
I have used many Burt's Bees products. I have to say this squeezable lip balm has left me a little disappointed. I feel like it almost creates a sticky sensation on my lips and I have to check the mirror for goop on my lips. I also dislike how many times I have to reapply the product. I will definitely be going back to the regular chapstick.
Uliana S.
I am quite literally addicted to chapstick. I carry one (or more) in every purse that I own so naturally burts bees is a staple. Any chapstick in the line is amazing and keeps my lips fresh and moisturized. It's definitely a plus that it uses natural ingredients and always smell so good
Jessica W.
South St Paul, MN
Love this lip balm! It applies nicely on my lips, smells amazing and helps to moisturize my lips. The price is great and love that it comes in packs of more than one. It was recommended to me and I am so glad that I have used it. I purchase for others as gifts and they love it as well!
Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I love this balm. You can definitely smell the peppermint and when you apply it, it tingles on your lips. Burt's Bees is more expensive than most lip balms but you do get results and you can feel it working as you wear it. Its not greasy, its more on the waxy side but not in a bad way.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?