BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Madison G.
Saint Cloud, MN
Great chapstick!! I love the tingly sensation this product leaves on my lips while also leaving them super moisturized and nourished. I recommend this product if you are looking for a great lip moisturizer. Super affordable at around 3 dollars and will last you a few months with frequent use!
Taylor E.
Waverly, VA
I personally think this brand is somewhat pricey so I only buy it every now and then. But I do love the way this chapstick makes my lips feel. No matter what kind I always feel a slight tingling sensation that I love; it makes my lips feel so fresh. Plus the smell always smells really nice.
Jenn B.
Sharpsville, PA
Nothing beats Burt's Bees Vitamin E and peppermint lip balm! This is the only lip balm I use year-round but it's absolutely perfect for dry, winter lips! It has a soothing, cooling feel when you put it on and the faint scent of peppermint. I carry one in my handbag, workbag and car..love it!
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
This lip balm is great. I actually prefer this over the eos lip balms because these not only hydrate your lips but also double as lip pigment too. I always have one of these on me. The color options are perfect. They have so many shades and are so hydrating. I highly recommend this lip balm.
Sena D.
I'm not really sure why everyone loves this so much. I think it's too dry of a formula, and it's one of those chap sticks that dries out your lips over time. I'm not really a fan. If you have really dry lips, I would recommend aquaphor. Aquaphor® Lip Repair
Meghan N.
Lexington, KY
Love the scent and feeling that this balm gives you. Very easy to apply. I received a few of these as a gift many year ago and continued to use them. I'm the type of person who likes to keep multiple brands of lip balm around and this is one I love to grab when my lips need a little hydration!
Ezra B.
Sierra Madre
i really like the minty-ness of this lipbalm, and it is pretty moisturizing. i usually get this at a drugstore, and i end up getting it time and time again. i like how it looks, and it doesnt smell too much, which i appreciate. i gave it 4 stars because it's not as long lasting as my blistex.
Megan D.
Clarkston, MI
I'm convinced that Burt's Bees has excluded some highly addictive ingredients from its ingredients list... I have purchased dozens of Burt's Bees lip balms, and as much as I wish I could get by with a cheaper brand, these are the most hydrating and overall satisfying lip balms I've ever used.
Bryann S.
Hanover, PA
I have a problem with chapstick, I’m addicted to it. Chapstick is my everything I have to have it 24/7. I have the coconut pear chapstick and it’s absolutely amazing the smell is great and it’s very moisturizing and it’s over powering! Definitely recommend this to people who like coconuts.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
My favorite for chapped lips. I found this lip balm on accident at the grocery store, and picked it up because I was already a fan of Burt's Bees. Now I can't stop buying it! It is so moisturizing. My lips have a history of cracking and chapping badly (I'm a biter...) and this is my hero!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?