BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel A.
Norton, VA
I am someone who always carries chap stick in my purse or in my pocket, all through out my day I catch myself applying lip balm. I bought a four pack of the Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm with all different scents/flavors. The lip balm is not cheap but I promise it is worth the price.
Victoria B.
Dunmore, PA
So for one, it's beeswax, so natural and naturally good for you! I've had some reviews on other products and while I very much enjoy those, hurts bees is also a safe go to for a nice chapstick. You can buy these anywhere, so luckily when I'm done with this one I'm on now, I can stock up!!
Ariel A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this chapsti k because it does not give me breakouts along my upper lip. It penetrates well, does not leave a greasy feeling. I bought it at target for a relatively cheap price. Not sure if I would repurchase just because there are so many other things on the market I'd like to try.
Hailey H.
Nampa, ID
I love this lip balm/chapstick. It's by far my favorite. It lasts long & is not super oily (which I can't stand). It is a bit on the pricier side for chapsticks, but well worth the buy. I've had other "flavors" as well & they are just as great. The Pumpkin Spice one is my fave :D
Sebastian D.
This lip balm is AMAZING! It really hydrates your lips and it moisturizes them and makes sure that your lips don't get chapped. The packaging is cute and it really meets your standards. I would recommend to anyone!
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
The Bird's Bees Beewax Lip Balm is one of my favorite lip balls. I love the fact that is made out of organic and pc natural ingredients. It is long wear and my lips feel soft, moist and protected from the weather.  Yes compare to other lip balm is a little more spend but worth it!
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
It’s not my favorite chapstick but it is a good one. Burt’s Bees is a well known brand and they make good products- I’m definitely a repeat customer of theirs. I would recommend this to others- in fact my kids carry them around and enjoy them, especially helpful in the dry winter months.
Cara A.
Buffalo, NY
This is my holy grail of lip balms. It always gets the job done. It's long lasting, it smells great, and it is worth the value. It does melt easy if left in the car, but that goes for anything really. I could not live without this product. And I love the little tingle that comes with application!
Alycia Y.
New Brighton
This chopstick does the job! It works wonders! The only thing is that you would have to apply a lot to make it feel like it is moisturizing your lips. It's very affordable and great on the lips! I would recommend getting the mango flavor! It doesn't taste the greatest but it smells great!
Bryann S.
Hanover, PA
I have a problem with chapstick, I’m addicted to it. Chapstick is my everything I have to have it 24/7. I have the coconut pear chapstick and it’s absolutely amazing the smell is great and it’s very moisturizing and it’s over powering! Definitely recommend this to people who like coconuts.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?